or Connect

Posts by kev777

Fantastic vintage shoes !! Always makes me wonder how after all these years a pair of shoes like that are still brand new ???????? what gives ???
Have you tried either Shoehealer or A Fine Pair of Shoes?? I have had no problem going through ShoeHealer for a MTO to Handgrade spec of an Exclusive model and am just awaiting delivery anyday now. Spoke to Chay direct as well regarding these and another commission that i'll be having made.
Factory seconds looks like !
That would be good !!
Good luck with that my friend !! BMW have tried that and many Major chemical companies (we're talking bulti billion global companies who have patented process's and products here) have tried that and in one case the actual Chinese Govt bought the Chinese company and the whole litigation went away !! I would suspect, with the greatest of respect my friend, that they couldnt give a flying f**k about a $100 watch and would tell you to shove your litigation up your ass !! But...
Pics or it didnt happen !!!!
You rate them that highly ?????
Dad !!!!!!Howay the toon !!!!!!
[[SPOILER]] Looking very good indeed !!
Was thinking of some politically correct sorta answer here and then thought what would I do in this situation? Wear what the hell I like that's what I would do and if she's that bothered she knows the way to the exit !!!!! ! End of !!