or Connect

Posts by kev777

Thats exactly the result we're hoping for in discussions with Chay and Richard from Shoehealer. If i'm not mistaken both leathers to be used are new additions for AS too so should be quite exciting. The model will be based roughly on the Keats from the exclusive range but again on the 48 last.
Chay finished these personally himself over Xmas for me and delivered them too !!! A real gent and he did a great job i think. I placed another order for a make up of Dark Brown Calf and Pin Grain Dark Brown spectator (ish) !! Pics to follow..................
[[SPOILER]] Stunning!Thanks Cali If its possible they're even better than the pics !!
And we're back on track and thread .........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inverness Dark Oak
Yup chuffed to bits with them
Cheers Mac and thats some sexy photography going on there !!!
X Post From Ultimate Vass..... Recent purchase and they fit !!!
Recent purchase and they fit !!!
X Post From AS Handgrade.... AS MTO Handgrade Hunt in Chestnut Antique on the 48 Last Via ShoeHealer Personally final finished by Chay Cooper of Alfred Sargent Thanks Guys
AS MTO Handgrade Hunt in Chestnut Antique on the 48 Last Via ShoeHealer Personally final finished by Chay Cooper of Alfred Sargent Thanks Guys