or Connect

Posts by kev777

This right here is one of the reasons I frequent SF, members like Foster & Son sharing history, knowledge & experience!! A very warm welcome to SF Foster & Son make this a busy thread !!
Edward Green Banbury FTW
Does anyone have real life pics of the Ben last? I know semi square toes aren't in, but I think it might look good for a more casual blucher.
@ Ozzy I wasn't having a go by any means. I was merely pointing out that, having been a manufacturer myself and provider of a service, that best results are often achieved by contacting the manufacturer in the first instance as heaven knows we all make mistakes, i'm pleased you did so. I am not making excuses for Meermin in any shape or form as some of their work, for whatever reason discussed at length in this thread, is truly poor. I hazard an educated guess however...
Just to put a little balance back to the thread which rapidly feels like its becoming a public stoning.... i have all levels of Meermin shoes including MTO (not group personal) and havent had one single issue be it communication execution or delivery and am more than happy with the outcome along with many friends I have both here and those who have bought on my recommendation but dont frequent this site. I understand that some may have issues with Meermin and I strongly...
In both my and meermins opinion the Olfe is slightly narrower than the Hiro, I personally opted for the Ben last for my slightly wider foot. For me the Hiro fits slightly snug and the Ben perfect.
+1 Was just thinking that. Am I right in thinking that leather may not be available any more as IIcea are no more
+1 And Richard & Co are an absolute delight to deal with and very very knowledgeable.
They were part of the reasoning behind my MTO make up as Chay had advised me they were bringing in some "lovely pin grain" and we discussed a semi brogue Dark Oak Calf & Pin Grain make up and I subsequently placed the order. I'll eventually get them just wont have the AS name on it.
Just an update :-) pics wont follow as I was sadly informed my Handgrade make up wont be forthcoming seems like AS were too busy doing other things and forgot/mislaid/couldn't be bothered blah blah blah !! Looks like my pennies will be spent elsewhere !!! Such a shame as my other Handgrades were top notch !! Looks like Chay leaving didn't do me any favours !!I would be interested to learn if anyone has received Handgrade MTO's recently (not group exclusive to handgrade...