or Connect

Posts by kev777

Hi mate, been dipping in now an again just been busy....Oh so you drop a pic in just to pi** me off That's them tho and you look good in them my friend !!!
+1 Anyone willing to see if they have an Inverness Burgundy UK6.5 PM me ????
Jesus wept !! Italy look like England ........... 2 goals in just over 15 mins big ask !!!!!
Full of what we call bullshit !!To say they don't face each other regularly is plainly ridiculous as they all face each other in leagues within Europe (Champions League, Europa League , International Games etc etc) with players from all nations playing both together and against. The players in the national teams are generally the better players and they play in these inter nation leagues. Just have a look at the majority of the better players in this tournament and they...
I cant offer any real comparison advice, all I can say is that I have 2 Aquascutum suits Navy and Med grey and have no issues with the quality! One of the aspects I have noticed regarding the suits is that they seem to hold up very well after having been worn all day this being compared to Ralph Lauren both black and purple label of which I have a few suits. So much so that whenever I'm travelling I tend to use these as they hold up better and look nicer heading into...
They look much better in real than pics, I'm more than impressed. I never try to compare makers until I have purchased a pair to compare, these def compare very favourably to C & J Handgrades with respect to both workmanship, leather and finishing. These will not be my last pair of Carmina's!!!
Just received my first Carmina's as above. Very impressed, good fit and complimentary comments already !!!!
Looking good , just waiting for mine to arrive !! Sale purchase !!
+1 I have the Belgraves in calf and am so tempted by the Polo Suede !!
^^^ Have those exact same boots and have had for some time now, been through all weathers and all conditions and quick polish and they are as good as new! You wont be disappointed Wear in good health !