or Connect

Posts by kev777

Belgrave by a long long way!! One of my favourite and most commented on pair of shoes
I can understand using "vinegar" solution on glass shiny surfaces subjected to water like windows bathroom surfaces etc as the acid component in the vinegar cleans/reacts with the limescale and thus no streaky windows as that's what the acid is doing removing both the scale within the water and any other cleaning products that may have been used. But to use on leather shoes only subjected to water, road salt and other normal grime I'm afraid mine is a no thanks. Why would...
Cant see what the vinegar brings to the party to be honest ??!! Vinegar is generally 5% solution of Acetic Acid (Ethanoic Acid) so effectively your diluting it down to a 2.5% solution. The Ethanoic acid does not react with Rock Salt (Sodium Chloride plus impurities) other than slightly dissolving it ??!! Warm/hot water would be a far better solvent to the rock salt effectively therefore cleaning better!!Old wives tale ??? I stand to be corrected........
+1 Damp cloth, allow to dry , polish if necessary good to go !!
RogerP You just cant help yourself !! I , too, am glad of Ron Nick & Justin's contributions just not yours. They don't need defending nor encouraging and its not their views WE find boring my friend its YOURS !! Why do you class yourself with "them" (Ron Justin Nick) ?? They are respected here and WE will listen and interact with them as we see fit, its you who has nothing to offer !! I am no mewling sycophant and wish to join no party, I'm merely a voice who is sick to...
I, for one, am pleased that DFWII takes the time to enlighten us all sharing his experience and know how even though he is semi retired. I don't feel preached to in the slightest along with many others who have questioned him on various shoe making topics. Long may that continue, his and others valuable experience notably Bengal Chay et al is more than welcome.RogerP .... As others have alluded to your story is now very very tedious!! Your contribution here and in other...
Hi mate, been dipping in now an again just been busy....Oh so you drop a pic in just to pi** me off That's them tho and you look good in them my friend !!!
+1 Anyone willing to see if they have an Inverness Burgundy UK6.5 PM me ????
Jesus wept !! Italy look like England ........... 2 goals in just over 15 mins big ask !!!!!
Full of what we call bullshit !!To say they don't face each other regularly is plainly ridiculous as they all face each other in leagues within Europe (Champions League, Europa League , International Games etc etc) with players from all nations playing both together and against. The players in the national teams are generally the better players and they play in these inter nation leagues. Just have a look at the majority of the better players in this tournament and they...