or Connect

Posts by enjoiii

Hi, Was hoping to pick everyone’s brain on helping me get started with a new workout routine or point me in the direction of some good resources for me to look at. Here is some background: -Currently weigh 6’2”, around 220 lbs and 20ish bf % -Natural build is pretty decent -Have been working out around once a week in the gym in my building, however, equipment is very lacking and it is always very busy so I don’t find myself going there often. -Just started playing...
Wearing my cordovan jumpers today, already got multiple compliments. Does anyone have a good guide on how to care for these shoes? Thanks!
Same problem here, very irritating.
I know you probably don't have an update on the dark cognac jumper. But given that they still don't have the shell from horween. Do you know when the earliest we will be potentially be receiving the shoes?
Button down shirt.
A few months back you had an orange / redish rider chukka...will you be getting any more of those in?
Where did you get it from?
I think it looks good, really like the lighter blue color of that suit also.
Is there an update on the dark cognac cordovan jumper boot?
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Got a bunch of work thrown on me last minute that I had to finish. Will definately make it to the next one.