or Connect

Posts by triad

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I couldn't find a general thread for EG so it might be best if I ask here. Does anyone know from which season is this jacket? Tia
does anyone know from which season is this engineered garments jacket? tia
Letting go of these items. Items are located in Brisbane, Australia. All prices are in AUD and including shipping to everywhere in Australia. Would ship internationally, but mind you the postage cost from Australia is crazy high. Please check with me for international shipping cost. Paypal only, please add 4% for paypal fee unless you want to use gift payment. Quick response please email to arya_triad(at)yahoo.com. Uniqlo Undercover Rider Jacket Size: M Black Condition:...
Items are located in Brisbane, Australia. All prices are in AUD excluding shipping. Would ship internationally, but mind you the postage cost from Australia is crazy high. Please check with me for the shipping cost. Paypal only. Quick response please email to arya_triad(at)yahoo.com. TOJ Anniversary Edition Varsity Size: 47+0.5" lengths. Wine red wool body + Cream leather sleeves Condition: 9/10. Bought in 2010, only been worn twice. Still looks and smells like...
^ have u tried upthere store on McKillop street? If I remember correctly they stock clarks desert boots. I don't know how far you are from the city, but I guess it's worth to try, or you can try call them up first. http://www.uptherestore.com
looking to trade my TOJ anniversary varsity: wine red body - cream sleeves (brad pitt colorway) + cash for 2010DR or MDR in size 47 or 48. located in Australia. thanks.
just placed an order through suddenlee. the easy pants in size S (gray & dark gray) is sold out in all 3 storesyeah, based on my experience they checked all 3 stores
Need a bit of help with UU sizing here. My chest measurement is around 37~38", I usually wear 15-33 shirt, BB1 in BBBF. Should I be looking at size S or M in riders jacket and pique cardigan? thanks.
measurements?
hi, just wondering if you happen to pass by the beauty&youth/united arrows store, could you pop in to check on the disaeran stuff? are they still available in-store? interested in getting the MT-PK 3L jacket. Was gonna proxy it from the online store but it was already gone from the site. cheers.