or Connect

Posts by Rolo

+5 on Saturday (which means Monday since they're going to my office)
Let me debunk the myth that as you die your entire life passes before you. One night while choking on a mouthful of hash browns, the only though running through my mind was "please don't let me die at Waffle House."
Out the door with McClain specs and black Moras for less than $300. 'Tis a good day.
BBA is a crapshoot (sort of like a micro eBay). I've never received anything from them that was not as described, but others obviously have. I did get two great jackets from them (Belvest & Dries van Noten) at ridiculously low prices. If you bid with the knowledge (and a price (man I'm on a parentheses kick this morning)) that the item might be less than as described, you may nail some really sweet deals.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac I've tried Mitchum clear gel and it stained my white shirts like all hell, also it didn't smell that great. One of the things that I like best about Mitchum clear gel is that you can get it in unscented so it doesn't compete with my cologne. You do need to let it dry before putting on your shirt or it can transfer to your shirt and look like a stain/wet spot. Fortunately, at least in my case, these...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday This is what I've never understood about the things. Wouldn't you have to remain the same position all night? And is there really a benefit for those who sleep on their backs? I've wondered if it's even possible to sleep on your stomach on one. Different people find different things comfortable. For me, I've never had a better sleep than on my memory foam bed. I doubt I'll ever go back to a standard...
What are the measurements (BJ tends to run large) and what is it made of?
Mack, I can tell you that I would not have bid on the Grella tux I purchased from you if you had not had a policy in place for that auction permitting returns. I don't mind dropping $50-100 on something that might not fit, but I'm really hesitant to pay more. This is particularly true when you really don't know how (and how well) someone is measuring. I don't mind eating the shipping both ways (and sometime a restocking charge) if I can make a return. Rolo
I was just listening to This American Life on NPR and David Sedaris had a great line about American's dressing abroad that went something like . . . "I'm all for comfort, but it's rude to go to other countries dressed as if you've come to mow their lawn."