or Connect

Posts by Rolo

Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Isn't there sometimes a special brew of coke sold made with real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup? I thought sometimes they put it out. You can get it around Passover. I've only seen it on the East coast. Corn is a leavening agent and thus corn syrup is a no-no.
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx this one is my personal favorite-- I bought the ted baker union jack design instead, but had i seen this one first i think i would have grabbed it: http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/wallets-2...productId=3835 WHOA. That one goes to 11.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad They're great that way, at least in my experience. They stay up all day without feeling constricting. I'll second that. They stay up. They stay comfortable. They wash up nicely (I did have one pair that fuzzed - I've since machine washed them all inside out and have had no problems). These are, without a doubt, my favorite socks. I also like the fact that they do a good job of fitting small feet (I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Or a la Schrödinger, your shirts are both on the way and have not been made. They are in a state of quantum superposition. However, if you interfere by asking about them they will revert to only one of the two states. It looks like we just need to find another good, but unreliable, shirtmaker that is entangled with Ricky at a quantum level.
Just to toss a spanner into the works . . . I think there is still an open question in most jurisdictions about whether state auction statutes and/or regulations apply to eBay transaction.
The Australian court has required specific performance. The winning bidder gets the plane. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/...hsq0BGiJ0E1vAI
Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe although.... i was attending Cal State Univ Northridge. That explains a lot. Even those of us that went to Fullerton look down our noses at the Matadors.
After seeing this thread, I must have looked at 30 or more pairs of shoes in my closet. All of the dress shoes looked like the McClain's in the picture regardless of manufacturer: AE, Alden, Lobb, Santoni, Toschi, Moreschi, Magli, C&J. Some of my sneakers sat flat, but they're the only shoes that did. One thought came to mind and that is that there needs to be some space back there if you're going to add heel taps.
Quote: Originally Posted by Merckx And name your second son Glycerin? Reminds me of a friend of mine who named his son "Hunter." When they had their second child, his wife immediately nixed his plans to name her "Gatherer."
You need one of these aerodynamic, windproof jobbies.