or Connect

Posts by Rolo

Alan Flusser RTW is a Steinmart house brand. Quality is what you'd expect for "popularly priced" items. Maybe a little better. I must admit that I've really liked the fabric on some of the sports coats.
Quote: Originally Posted by king mint I'm looking for a leather jacket like this one: http://www.ekmpowershop4.com/ekmps/s...T&productid=17 Can anyone recommend one at reasonable price and quality? (actually the jacket in the picture probably fits the bill but am I the only one who thinks there's something a bit lame about wearing a "movie special"?) Thanks! I think it's only lame if you let everyone know it's the MI jacket. No one...
Plaid = Ricardo Montalban Stripes = Fernando Lamas
Quote: Originally Posted by kshah When I was rapidly losing weight (155lbs in 2 years), I spent some useless money on clothing. My recommendation is get a gently worn Oxxford off eBay for 200 bucks. +1 This was/is the strategy I've been using. No reason to spend a ton of money on what will be a temporary suit. Also, if you get a nice suit cheap, you don't feel so bad about the money you spend when you take it back to the tailors 2 or 3...
From the Mayo Clinic: Almost everyone gets dark circles under their eyes from time to time. Dark circles under eyes usually are temporary and not a medical concern. You may be surprised to learn that fatigue usually isn't the cause of dark circles. Instead, the most common cause is nasal congestion. When your nose is congested, veins that usually drain from your eyes into your nose become widened (dilated) and darker. Another cause of undereye circles is eyelid...
Quote: Originally Posted by lakewolf Truly the worst advice I have read on this forum +1 You'll still look like a kid smoking ciggies. You need to get a pipe. A combover wig might help, too.
I am a lawyer and I wouldn't hesitate to wear a suit with that fabric to work. On the other hand, the fit isn't very good. Too big in the shoulders. Too big through the body. The collar roll would need to be taken out. Don't assume that you're always going to be whatever size that suit is. Different cuts can fit very differently, even from the same maker. If I were you I'd be trying everything in that size and up to two sizes down.
When tweaking a reorder over the web, I selected the "Same Style but Modify Measurement" option and then only put in measurements that were changing. I also put the measurements in as the delta between the old order and the new order such as: Waist: -0.5" I filled out all of the style options (because I was ordering multiple styles). Everything has come back just right when I did it this way (with the exception where they inverted the fabric numbers on one shirt).
I pick up loofah ones from Target every so often. Good for exfoliating and I think they're only $3.99.