or Connect

Posts by dsbkoko

I assume it is the same color as the picture.. measurements?
"The rugged, functional styling you've come to recognize from Barbour and Jack Spade." This bag is in great condition and comes with all original straps and pouches. It is an ideal bag for travel, as it really has pockets for everything you need (shoes, ID, travel materials), ample space, and even a handle to help you pull your bag out of the overhead bins. Just don't need it. Feel free to contact with questions! Free shipping in...
my bad, can't read
You know it, you love it... the N&F Duck Selvedge Chino! The holiday weight is forcing me to let go of these wonderful pants. Asking $80 shipped CONUS, or trade for the same in size 30! It has been washed once, excellent condition, unhemmed. Measurements (BiG): Waist: 16" Thigh: 10.5" Inseam: 33.5" Hem: 7"
Measurements have been updated in the original post.
You know it, you love it... the N&F Duck Selvedge Chino! The holiday weight is forcing me to let go of these wonderful pants. Asking $80 shipped CONUS, or trade for the same in size 30! It has been washed once, excellent condition, unhemmed. Measurements (BiG): Waist: 16" Thigh: 10.5" Inseam: 33.5" Hem: 7" This post has been moved to the Streetwear classifieds.
Hello, Looking to sell my almost new Filson Sportsman bag (Style #70266) in Tan. Excellent condition, comes with all dividers + shoulder strap. No scuffs tears or scratches. Asking $240 shipped to the US, incl PP fees. PM with questions! Go to Filson.com for more information
Want. Let me know if you've got .
+I concur with the Brinocerous. GTFO bros. There is integrity to this thread that you are ruining.
sold