or Connect

Posts by super

man, I bought the CC, and i have seen the craftsman in real life. they look the same in profile to me!
Quote: Originally Posted by limousine11 I think I want to get an mba in strategy consulting but I dont know what it is, how many hours the average person in that field works, and the average starting pay an the pay for someone thats been working in the field for 5,10,20 years? can some one answer my question? If you don't know what it is and you want to get into it... then you don't know what you're getting into!
I bought mine from nungar and theyre so excellent! However my comfort craftsman insole squeaks when I step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
i heard a good rule is that if u can fit no more than a fist worth, then it's about right.
Quote: Originally Posted by insidertrader Hi All, I'm brand new to this forum and have only recently started appreciating fashion. Hoping you guys will be able to provide some advice - I'm posting here rather than in another thread as I'm hoping to get some australian focused responses. So here's my situation: I will be starting my first professional job just after christmas after graduating from uni. Will be needing to wear a suit (with tie) every...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - aren't you the tyre kicker that waisted Ethan's time not once but twice? You then went to another store to order the suit & still got the wrong size? Then had the hide to go & see him again & still walked out with nothing.. - how many suits do you have under rotation? - sorry about the harsh tone, but Ethan is such a patient & knowledgeable (if not one of the best in the in industry) & it pisses me off as I know...
strange though, on the old herringbone MIJ suits it felt like they were fully canvassed because i tried the pinch test all the way below the bottom button hole and there was a 3rd layer. On the new MIC ones it appears that the canvas is only on the chest piece. Anyone with more experience care to chime in?
yea I know, I even took them out by about 1.5cm and I don't think they can be taken out any further unforutunately. But yea I'm gonna be getting another suit in the next week or so, so i'd love to get some feedbakc
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Super, the length of the jacket, and the width of the shoulders, looks good. I think that the only problem is that the sleeves look a bit too short. I really like Herringbone suits, but I do wish that they would not pre-cut the buttonholes as it makes altering the sleeves quite difficult and, in some cases, quite expensive. Sorry I forgot to mention that this suit is a size 38, contrary to what ethan...
Critique my suit fit? Herringbone 2008 season made in japan, in size 38. I think I'm in between sizes 38 and 40 so yea... Maybe on my next suit I'll go up a size and tailor it down. THoughts would be appreciated