or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe i LOVE that varvatos cardi and it would fit me but it would be way too short. free bump for good stuff. Thanks! Lots of people like that one, it and the sweater are sold. Added measurements for items that were missing it, plus added a pair of NdG trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by etseq I am assuming that's you in the pictures----for comparison, what size do you wear in some other brands? BoO, for instance. I'm generally a BoO L, but I only own one BoO shirt. RRL oxfords in M fit me perfectly if that helps. With both varvatos pieces the biggest fit issue is the length. I'm 6'1", 180 with long arms and they're both too short lengthwise and in the arms. Probably best for someone 5'10" that's...
Selling some things that don’t fit me right (1) Marc x Marc Jacobs light blue crewneck $30 Measurements: p2p: 20" shoulders: 17" length: 25" sleeve: 24.5" (2) Nom de Guerre wool trousers L (wrote M originally) $100 Only wore these ones, a touch small for me. These a very warm. 90% wool, 10% nylon, shell is 100% cupra. Measurements: Waist: 16" Inseam: 32" Rise: 11.5" (3) Michael J. Krell wool/alpaca beanie $15 The widest part of the beanie measures 9.5", but it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes nice. info on shirt? Gitman. I think this one http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1395. I had to have some darts put in the back to get it to fit right though.
I only post when it's raining for some reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you jdmay: why do you flip the yoox stuff on b&s instead of just returning it to yoox? i thought there was no downside to returning stuff to their site? yoox sample sale = final sale
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one Here are some samples of the shirts we made this time, in some unseen fabrics: >cornflower blue narrow hickory stripe Hopefully one of the white oxfords shown earlier is mine and fits without pulling in the chest (the bane of my existence), because I want this too.
Surprised only one other person mentioned Bank of America thusfar. Yesterday I checked my account, find out that I made the mistake of believing their statement of my account balance in my savings account. Transferred money that apparently didn't exist into my checking account to make a purchase, the money disappears from my savings account, get hit with an NSF fee there, plus the overdraft fee for my checking account amounts to $70 because they list my pending balance...
Rainy day.
Can't remember if this was discussed, but do you offer any modifications to the shirts (e.g. no pocket, short sleeves, different buttons)? Does this fall under the MTM category?