or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Quote: Originally Posted by spencers Where's the shirt from? Ahh, forgot to add brands. Shirt is BoO. It's a seersucker shirt, though it look like a solid in the picture. Rest is rag & bone, apc, and rachel comey.
About 40 hours into a two day long experiment.
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 Hey. What's the leg opening on the NDG trousers? Leg opening: 8" and Thigh: 11". There's also around 3" to let out in the inseam. edit: Just realized these are tagged L, not M, but the measurements are the same of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by etseq As the buyer of the Varvatos cardi, I am psyched for it! Any idea what the retail price was? Was that a Gilt purchase too? Pleasure doing business with you . I really like this piece as well, but I had to come to grips with the fact that it's just a bit too small for me. I originally bought it here actually about 6 months ago, but I think it retailed for about $400 or so. I'll see if I still have the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by whereismyshoe i LOVE that varvatos cardi and it would fit me but it would be way too short. free bump for good stuff. Thanks! Lots of people like that one, it and the sweater are sold. Added measurements for items that were missing it, plus added a pair of NdG trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by etseq I am assuming that's you in the pictures----for comparison, what size do you wear in some other brands? BoO, for instance. I'm generally a BoO L, but I only own one BoO shirt. RRL oxfords in M fit me perfectly if that helps. With both varvatos pieces the biggest fit issue is the length. I'm 6'1", 180 with long arms and they're both too short lengthwise and in the arms. Probably best for someone 5'10" that's...
Selling some things that don’t fit me right (1) Marc x Marc Jacobs light blue crewneck $30 Measurements: p2p: 20" shoulders: 17" length: 25" sleeve: 24.5" (2) Nom de Guerre wool trousers L (wrote M originally) $100 Only wore these ones, a touch small for me. These a very warm. 90% wool, 10% nylon, shell is 100% cupra. Measurements: Waist: 16" Inseam: 32" Rise: 11.5" (3) Michael J. Krell wool/alpaca beanie $15 The widest part of the beanie measures 9.5", but it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes nice. info on shirt? Gitman. I think this one http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1395. I had to have some darts put in the back to get it to fit right though.
I only post when it's raining for some reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you jdmay: why do you flip the yoox stuff on b&s instead of just returning it to yoox? i thought there was no downside to returning stuff to their site? yoox sample sale = final sale