or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Quote: Originally Posted by flyguy7 Not to take anything away from the gorgeous ma1 but I had a question about ocbd stock sizing. Can anyone compare the medium to say an epaulets shirt? The 16" shoulders scare the hell outta me Different way of measuring. I have two epaulet shirts which fit me differently but in general I'd say the TOJ shirt has a bit more room in the chest, is a tiny bit tighter in the arms (and maybe just a hair smaller in...
After a bit of a delay finally got my white oxford. Fit is great, except the forearms are a bit tight. Are overdyes already available, or are you still deciding on things?
+2. Drew, are the colours you're referring to 4th, 5th, and 7th from the right?
What are things looking like with the suede Harrington? Price estimate? I think that's replace a trench as the highest item on my want list.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol guido michael cera
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug 85 degrees today and wore my uniqlo shorts for the first time since august. catastrophic water break yesterday so no clean drinking water lol. Cops were at the big supermarkets controlling the crowds getting bottled water. I just stocked up on cheap trader joe's beer, a few craft brews and some fresh mint for mojitos. I have 2 big 2.5gallon jugs for brushing teeth and bathing though. I was super happy when...
Quote: Originally Posted by spencers Where's the shirt from? Ahh, forgot to add brands. Shirt is BoO. It's a seersucker shirt, though it look like a solid in the picture. Rest is rag & bone, apc, and rachel comey.
About 40 hours into a two day long experiment.
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 Hey. What's the leg opening on the NDG trousers? Leg opening: 8" and Thigh: 11". There's also around 3" to let out in the inseam. edit: Just realized these are tagged L, not M, but the measurements are the same of course.
Quote: Originally Posted by etseq As the buyer of the Varvatos cardi, I am psyched for it! Any idea what the retail price was? Was that a Gilt purchase too? Pleasure doing business with you . I really like this piece as well, but I had to come to grips with the fact that it's just a bit too small for me. I originally bought it here actually about 6 months ago, but I think it retailed for about $400 or so. I'll see if I still have the tags.