or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Thanks for starting that 75% off sale exactly when I was taking a break at my computer . How thick is the material on the W&H box rib cardigan? Could it be used as a fall jacket? Also, out of curiousity, would the peacoat be tagged as WvG?
Alife makes a chukka close to that style and is sometimes in that price range when on sale. Gilt just did an alife sale. http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/51731429/c/401.html And F-troupe also makes one that's a bit cheaper: http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...c=F+Troupe&d=b Quote: Originally Posted by gt33 is there anything similar to the generic man chuckman in the 50-80 dollar price range?
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the opening ceremony M2 desert boots? TTS? On their website they mark a 44 as being equivalent to a size 12, which seems very off. I wear a 10.5, and 44s usually fit me fine.
This sounds pretty awesome. How are you handling payments? CC or paypal? If it's the former, will you take Canadian credit cards (still shipping to a US address)? And since I'm sure someone else will ask, will you ship international?
Quote: Originally Posted by fosho Hey guys! Mauro got the hang tags for Wolf vs. Goat recently and wanted me to post pics, so here they are: Let the excitement build! Wolf vs. Goat will be available this Fall! p.s. - Just wanted to apologize on mine and Nathan's behalf for the e-mails getting backed up. We've been really slammed with things from the sale, but I spent the entire morning e-mailing people back so all questions should be answered. Sorry...
Can anyone recommend some sites/brands for replacement laces for dress shoes/boots? Preferably in some atypical colours.
I just got mine today (size 31) and the inseam is 32. Thanks again for the sale Mauro, these fit perfectly. Quote: Originally Posted by dv3 sushi: i just picked up a pair they are 35 Quote: Originally Posted by sushijerk Prob should have asked earlier but what is the inseam on the rb15 size 31? Are you guys stocking the standard 32 inch or the long 35 inch?
Quote: Originally Posted by stylesmurf Stel's in Boston is awesome.. started getting crazy with tons of chicks and a few guys buying stuff Picked up a beautiful NDG blue striped shirt, NDG jeans which are too tight for me (why???), a great Wings & Horns Jacket and t-shirt, and YMC shoes. If anyone wants me to pick up a jacket for them they have both the olive and black but only one size of each. 75% off (doesn't quite look crinkly like the picture...
Thanks a lot for this sale guys. Been wanting some RB15s for a while.
Just received a pocket square from Minkous and shoes from WhateverYouLike, both transactions went perfectly.