or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Hey Nan, do all Ls now have the taper?
What do you think shipping to the US would be?
Chest is 42", ordered a 42 in Loden. I think it's ever-so-slightly stretching, so it might be alright. Regardless, thanks again for organizing this!
Cardigan arrived today (Boston)! Color/construction is great, but unfortunately way too small . I should've sized up.....
Everything sold Ervell white club collar oxford (M) SOLD measurements: p2p: 20" arms: 23" length: 29" back shoulders: 17.5" Epaulet oxblood corded cloth (M) SOLD measurements: p2p: 20" arms: 23" length: 29" back shoulders: 18"
Pocket sweater in blue, SS 2010. Pictures came out looking a little purple, but the color in the tag image is most accurate. Price is shipped CONUS. p2p: 20" arms: 23.5" length: 25" back shoulders: 22"
Selling a couple pairs of sneakers that aren't seeing much wear. I usually wear 11s, the S2As fit well, the GATs are a bit tight (fit a lot like common projects size 43 I think). Prices are shipped CONUS. Outsoles on both measure 12". 1. Surface 2 Air Italian Army His Size 44 $40 Not too much wear on these, some slight scuffing on the back (shown in the last picture), otherwise in very good condition. 2. German Army Trainers Size 285 SOLD Another pair that didn't see...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nazareth I think it's only on the sale items already listed. AKA go to the sale section, where stuff is listed at -40%, then subtract another 20%. I think they just want to get rid of seasonal stuff. For Boston people there's a ton of good stuff in store too. Picked up a Geller Glasgow coat & w+h service boots (last of each of these unfortunately). Had to hold back after that, but there's a ton of good older...
Also the margiela MIT sweatshirt http://lbosquejo.blogspot.com/2008/1...ess-of_18.html
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix I have no idea what China Study you're talking about, but: Is not a fucking conclusion. a) I don't know what the "rate" of lung cancer is. As far as i'm aware, there's no such thing as the rate of lung cancer. b) Japanese men: American men are completely different populations with different i) genes ii) diet iii) lifestyle iv) AGE etc etc etc ad nauseum. c) How he's brought low levels of fat in diet...