or Connect

Posts by cr1234

Is the sizing the same for the straw hat? No 0 in that.
Hard for me to say, as they were definitely too slim a cut for me. I already mailed them back, so I can't measure unfortunately.
They're definitely the type 1, since I ordered them on the off-chance that they'd be at least type 2. A size 32 is on its way back, in case anyone was looking for that size.
Is anyone else stocking the type 3 5-year fade that NMWA had? They went really fast. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/light-blue-type-3-denim-in-5-year-fade.html
Heads up for any 50Rs looking for the Eidos Blue Fresco suit, I'll regrettably be returning mine, so keep an eye out. It's an absolutely amazing suit though, gutted I can't keep it since it's exactly what I was looking for. Along those lines, anyone have a recommendation for suits/jackets at NMWA for someone with a slightly above average drop? The Eidos 50 fit me perfectly OTR before, but I've put on a bit of muscle in my shoulders, chest and legs, so it's gotten a bit...
Sneaking in another sizing question. I'm looking at the: >ts(s) Navy/charcoal cut-off two-button jacket size 4 and >oliver spencer Kessock navy Solms wool/cotton/alpaca mix jacket size 40 Would these work for someone who's usually a 40r? Mainly concerned with having enough room in the chest. I have an eidos blazer in the NMWA cut in a 40, and am happy with that fit, though I had to lengthen the sleeves and the chest in a touch tight.
Thanks everyone. If the person who bought the 48 (or 50) pants is on here and decides they actually don't want them, let me know!
Just received mine yesterday, kinda surprised that it fits as well as it does OTR. Is this cut like most of the other Eidos? This is the first things of theirs I've tried.Greg (or anybody else), any recommendations on a pocket square for this?Finally, I'm guessing I'm SOL on tracking down matching pants?
I may have missed this, but is there any sizing info available on the Sage de Cret parka?6'1", 180 lbs, usually a size 40, if that helps.
Just FYI, I ordered these in the past and returned them because they're actually purple. It's not obvious on the page, but it's really noticeable in direct sunlight. Nice boots for the price otherwise.