or Connect

Posts by Kinglew619

Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Received my "Used" CP's today - in practically new condition! Another bump for a great seller and an incredibly smooth transaction. Don't know why the rest of this stuff hasn't been picked up... Those were supposed to be mine
Any color, preferably Brown though. MUST HAVE TASSLES! Size 8.5 - 9 Like these.. Thanks!
If only those clarks where a size 10. So nice. Free bump, those clarks are a great deal.
Jet, I've sent you PM's to complete out CP transaction. The money has transfered. Please hit me back.
Pics of CP's?..
Bump. Still looking for a pair. Looking for a size 9 now also so it could fit to a US sz 11. Also looking for FBT Shaman Folks in size 11 and 12. Thanks!
Hey I am interested in these, how do they fit in comparison to Nike? I got money ready to paypal you if they will fit..
YUP WTB, i want to buy a tagged size 11 pair considering im a 13 and they fit like 13, LMK used or ds is fine
thats right folks wtb gucci shaman moccassins size 11 in brown contact me through pm's to further discuss a deal
dump her asa[