or Connect

Posts by Kinglew619

Fuck, those olive Diors are so sexy, why couldn't they be a 32/33 Someone buy these!!
bump updated listing with info on meetups and price negotiations
Title says it all. Size 32, new - hardly worn. Arcs and Tabs. Thanks.
clarks sold.
Hello folks , here I'm selling a pair of my beloved size 11 mystic tan gucci shaman moccasins, this colorway is very rare to find so is this size, don't sleep on this deal. Description: Shoes are size 11 can fit anyone from size 11-13 VNDS very lightly worn 3-4 times, last time I wore them was last January. Shoes are absolutely legit. Price: I only accept paypal as a form a payment and I only sell to paypal verified addresses 386.51 S/O 412.26 BO, serious buyers only, As...
SOLD. Lock it up
Had a Romeo y Julieta Robusto with the lady last night after a night out of dinner. The folks at Updown Cigar in Old Town Chicago were extremely helpful and charismatic. Definitely catch me back there in the coming Spring/Summer days, it's walking distance from the lake front will make for some pleasant evenings come the warmer weather.
I have too many black shoes. Parting with some. Located in Chicago, meet ups welcome. Prices include shipping to U.S Cont. email me at osalinas21@sbcglobal.net for faster response. Size 10 Patent Jack Purcell's Box, tags, etc. $60. Cheers.
^email replied. Price is pretty firm.
I have a pair of Indigo S0500xx for sale. Brand new with tags, never worn, just tried on. Bought from halberdklown. These come with arcs and tabs. Soaked once to get the shrinking out by previous owner. Size 34 x 36. I am looking to get back what I paid. Need to sell asap! $285 shipped. email me at osalinas21@sbcglobal.net for faster response! Cheers.