or Connect

Posts by Kinglew619

bumpppp
Hello folks I'm selling a pair of Brand new Wings+Horns slim fit raw in black. I have never worn these jeans, they are crispy new. They are slim fit, tapered and will shrink to a tighter fit like the fit i show below with a wash. I dont have the exact measurements because wings + horns never released exact measurements for these jeans.The jeans have a regular rise and super rigid selvedge denim Made in Japan. I do not personally have fit pics of me wearing these jeans...
Hello Folks Here I am selling a pair of new like condition dita beretta sunglasses. Perfect for the summer months coming up. I have only worn these shades 3 times, one being in the store before I bought them. Sunglasses are 100% comes with receipt (shown in pics) upon request. Theres no scratches or any signs of wear on the lends or on the frame. The glasses also have a lifetime warranty at Dita Legends located in Los Angeles. You cannot get this lifetime warranty...
i'm selling a pair of size brand new never worn size 34 wings horns slim black raws 175 shipped pm me for pics
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot. and are they comparable to apc petite standards?
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot. and are they comparable to apc petite standards?
Good stuff guys!
Idk if you mean you wish they fit like an 11 or they were an actual 11. I'm usually a 10.5 to 11 in most other shoes and these fit perfect. Regardless, thanks mate!
still here.
upppppppp prices are negotiable