or Connect

Posts by Kinglew619

Price drop, 205 shipped to us, 210 shipped internationally
shades are still for sale offering a low price one time deal for 210 shipped right now first person to pm me on this offer takes it
sorry about the bump, jeans are sold thank you
bumpp
bumpppp
Hello folks I'm selling a pair of Brand new Wings+Horns slim fit raw in black. I have never worn these jeans, they are crispy new. They are slim fit, tapered and will shrink to a tighter fit like the fit i show below with a wash. I dont have the exact measurements because wings + horns never released exact measurements for these jeans.The jeans have a regular rise and super rigid selvedge denim Made in Japan. I do not personally have fit pics of me wearing these jeans...
Hello Folks Here I am selling a pair of new like condition dita beretta sunglasses. Perfect for the summer months coming up. I have only worn these shades 3 times, one being in the store before I bought them. Sunglasses are 100% comes with receipt (shown in pics) upon request. Theres no scratches or any signs of wear on the lends or on the frame. The glasses also have a lifetime warranty at Dita Legends located in Los Angeles. You cannot get this lifetime warranty...
i'm selling a pair of size brand new never worn size 34 wings horns slim black raws 175 shipped pm me for pics
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot. and are they comparable to apc petite standards?
sorry guys new to w+h but i have a question about the sizing of the slim black raws so i size tts or up, or down? ive heard some people say go true but others say the waist stretches a lot. and are they comparable to apc petite standards?