or Connect

Posts by Kinglew619

shouldi buy? on sale for 110, formally 224
want to know this as well
i was thinking that brass roller would be the perfect match also, I will pm you
what model and color is similar to the most basic standard utility belt like the ones from corter leather and tanner goods? currently looking through youre site and I'm confused on which belt to get. also how many oz's does the belt weigh and what is the width? thanks
anyone?
does anyone have experience drying or shrinking your vintage chino flat front pants? mine are just a tad too big and i'd like to shrink them a bit but would whether not buy a new pair because my size is sold out and its not that big of a fit. The care instructions says do not tumblr dry (is this because they would shrink? because thats exactly what i want), I was wondering if anyone has gone aboutdrying them and how did they turn out? they are 100% cotton so i'd like to...
Are there any short sleeve oxfords available in blue,white and pink?
looks like its not worth buying then =/almost close to retail including everythingill be on the lookout for some other cp sales
was that for all models or just a few?because i rarely see the achilles low in white going on for sale
if i am a true us size 13 will a 46 in common projects achilles low fit me comfortably? or is my longtime goal of obtaining a pair of common projects shattered due to my big feet?