or Connect

Posts by mg1005

i'm very interested in exploring this decision myself. in my first job now after majoring in business and am realizing its not what i want to do. been trying codeacademy and some courses on udacity for a little and these camps seem like the next logical step. the salaries after that short of a learning period seem too good to be true. i've always had a major interest in creating website and app ideas, and its been frustrating not being able to create them myself. that...
only worn a couple times, great condition. very comfortable with the nike sole. please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to make an offer.
still in great condition. very comfortable shoe. they are a lanvin size 10, but fit the same as 44/11 common projects, as they are on the same sole. please let me know if you have any questions. make me an offer! price drop
only worn a couple times, in near perfect condition. please let me know if you have any questions.
also my preference, but ive had quite a bit of trouble finding either (for a good price, at least).
Jack 5162
pm'ed about common projects!
grosss
wish the polo outlet near me carried rrl stuff