or Connect

Posts by UOtis

HEADS UP Our Summer Sale Continues 30-70% OFF Most Summer Product! Limited Sizes Available Check out our site to check out what's on sale or come in for a better look because we don't post all of our product online www.uncleotis.com Or call or email for more details... 416.920.2281 info@uncleotis.com Thanks Donnell
In case you hadn’t seen the new Sans Vanite tees. A prominent new and up and coming Vancouver based line.. All tees have gone through an enzyme process to create a softer feel, and they feature a pulled back shoulder seem for a clean and natural shoulder line. They are quite slim fitting as well. Ne Parlez Pas Tee Too Many Chiefs Tee Shadow Puppet The End is Near Tee City Lights Tee Most sizes still available Thanks, Donnell
Sorry, the link wasn't connected but now it works. It's a Canada Goose Japan series Vest. We only have XL left and it's been drastically reduced in price. From $550 to $250 now..
YMC tote bags are now ON SALE. Blue and natural colorways Semi stiff and durable dense canvas with substantial but soft leather accenting.. Regularly $248 now $185 If any questions just call or email me Thanks, Donnell 416.920.2281 info@uncleotis.com
More Sale jackets.. Bblessing Field jacket in black (super nice cut) Regularly $755 now $375 Only available in size small Public School Navy Pilot Leather Jacket Regularly $875 now $525 Public School Black Kent Leather Jacket Regularly $1150 now $690 Public School black Priam Canvas Jacket Regularly $380 now $265 Whyszeck Black Niel Jacket Regularly $198 now $148 Only available in size small and medium If any...
Summer Sales are beginning - starting with spring jackets... Keep in mind our prices are in CA$ Surface to Air Jena Jacket (wax cotton finish) Regularly $455 now $318 Surface to Air Trench Coat (wax cotton finish) Regularly $560 now $392 Let me know if you have any questions Donnell
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy To answer the original question, I don't know, but Donnell is a good guy, and really nice, even for a Canadian, so asking him will probably not get you punched. At best, we will say yes, at worst, he will say "Sorry." I would guess that he will honor the SF discount. Cheers, Fok. As Fok mentioned, asking doesn't hurt. And asking nicely gets you to nice places in life. But really, depending on what...
Quote: Originally Posted by muffinman Anyone know measurements of the reigning champ t shirts? I'm a medium in american apparel but large in others. Generally if you are a medium in american apparel, then a medium in Reigning Champ should be suitable. RC has a small - true fit to their pcs..
Quote: Originally Posted by Gavin Why would there be? Aren't you paying in CAD using your credit card, then your credit card doing the CAD/USD conversion for you at their rate? Just to clarify for our US customers. When paying with a US credit card, because our prices are in CA$, your credit card company will automatically convert the amount for you - hence you pay a lower price in the end because the US$ is worth more than the CA$
What seems to be the problem with the site?