or Connect

Posts by Lotto

From UNIONMADE website: Made in San Francisco's Potrero Hill expressly for Unionmade. -65% polyester, 35% cotton. -Lightweight and breathable. -Leather trim. -2 slant lower hand pockets, single interior chest pocket. Brand new, just tried on, never left the house. Bought this jacket during the sale but some things have come up and I need the cash. Really great everyday lightweight jacket and great fit. measurements zipped-up (were not listed on site so I went ahead...
Brand new with box. I can barely find any information on these boots anymore. Been sitting in my closet for >3 years, but have been well kept. Fits TTS (11.5'' outsole), soft dark brown leather, waxed laces and leather sole. Made in Italy. Retailed for $239. Looking for $150 $135 SOLD shipped in the US or best offer. Thanks for looking!
These sold out super fast for a reason. Never worn outside, just tried on. Pretty much a staple for any wardrobe, nice blue color, horn buttons, and amazing fit (with back darts) and fabric. measurements: pit to pit 18.25'' | shoulder 16'' | sleeve 32'' | length 28'' Looking for $100 $90 $80 shipped in the US or best offer. Thanks for looking!
Bought the two-pack for the indigo and forest green slub tees. Sold out at most places. I don't need 2 shirts of the same color so I'm selling the second shirts as a 2-pack. Great slubby texture, soft and comfy. These are tube shirts so there isn't any side stitching. measurements taken from indigo tee: 17'' shoulder to shoulder | 16.5'' pit to pit | 24'' total length | 7'' neck **Note**: the pit to pit measurement is kind of misleading due to the tube construction of...
Brand new with box, sold out everywhere. I haven't seen this size on their online website in a long time either (smallest size they carry is sz 41.) Color seems to be retired as well so grab these while you can! These have been sitting in my closet for quite a while but they've been well kept. Waxed laces. Magenta suede with leather sole. 10.75'' outsole. Made in Portugal. I usually wear a size 7 Clarks Desert Boots and these fit just as well. Looking for $130 $120 $100 ...
Pair of Raw KMW Rockers I bought from Jay a while back in 2010 when he had that big sale (thanks again!). Love these jeans, these have been worn for maybe a year and a half? Not sure, but I didn't really start wearing them a lot till early 2011.
Any idea when you're sending out the red/white BD gingham flannels? I ordered one on the 27th and it's gettin chilly down here! I saw some people already get theirs a few pages back, just wondering if they're still being made. Cheers
Need proxy for some SALT raven black Cooper frames.
Looking forward to see all the pieces, really like the colors and textures shown in the pictures.
Soft Touch Crew Neck Short Sleeve tees at Uniqlo are pretty awesome. I own a few and they fit and feel great and the price point ain't bad either, ~$15.