or Connect

Posts by Al_Merick

Any particular reason for selling?
where did you get these????!!!!!! I want a pair immediately!
Look forward to this answer as well. I have a few things I had planned to post later this evening....
Great looking shoe! I am having trouble accessing the store on eBay. Is the store still named, ShopTheFinest's?
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Close up.. I wasn't sure if it worked or not so I put it in the on the fence bucket.. Solid navy knit tie would look great with this.
Question regarding alterations: I just purchased two suits earlier today, in fact, along with a sport coat. The store had to order one of the suits from the factory in my size so I did not proceed with any alterations. I saw a few posts back that you mentioned prices for alterations performed. The salesmen did not mention I would have to pay for any alterations, aside from having the trousers re-cut to remove the pleats. Should I expect to pay for alterations when they...
As it has been stated before, it seems that some of your jackets fit you a touch large throughout the waist, but not all of them. I'm quite new around this forum but always enjoy your posts. I think you consistently pull together some really great things and your style has been an inspiration during my short time here. I particularly think your shoe collection is FANTASTIC!!!! I enjoy every pair your own. Keep on, keepin' on!!! Side-bar: How many pairs of shoes do you...
Doin' work...
Quote: Originally Posted by samus I've got a great ecru (natural) linen jacket from H&M (yeah, yeah) that looks fantastic with a white shirt. It might be the only jacket I like better with white than blue. I have the same(I would assume) jacket and pants from H&M and love it!!!! The fit is great and for the price, can't be beat. Quote: Originally Posted by zeero3 +1 What shoes are you wearing with that color...
Quote: Originally Posted by long_knives What brand is the grey check suit? +1