or Connect

Posts by Al_Merick

Suited and booted in #8 today!
Thanks for all the replies via PM! Sorry my sizing confusion has kept me from these beauties!!
Long time lurker, first time poster!! My modest collection of Alden's... And the family shot...
SOLD This item is listed on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-Chan-Navy-Bespoke-Suit-38-40-R-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Fabric-/221282393568 Any questions and/or offers, please contact me via PM! Up for your consideration is a beautiful WW Chan bespoke suit. It is a solid navy blue suit crafted in E. Zegna fabric. It features a 3 roll 2.5 button stance and single reverse pleat pants. There is a TON of hand-picked stitching throughout the entire suit as well as working buttons...
I received these yesterday, courtesy of Alcibiades! This is my first pair of shell and I know this is going to become an unhealthy problem. At any rate, I love this thread and will continue to admire and envy some of you!
PM sent!!
PM sent!!
PM sent!!
Long time lurker, first time poster; to this particular thread. I received a good chunk of cash from my parents for Christmas and its time to make another Alden purchase. I have a very small collection and I am looking for my next purchase to be able to cover the widest spectrum in regards to versatility. I'm looking for something sleek enough to wear with a suit yet casual enough to wear with jeans. Also, this will be my first shell purchase. Current collection: Dark...
I wear a snug 10D in the Hampton. Would a 10D in the Trubalance be too roomy or should I be able to get away with it?