or Connect

Posts by omjk

Offered for sale is a classic and most elegant Oxford toe cap, by Edward Green. The leather is of the finest quality, and the colour and finish beautiful. There is exquisite punch detail across the toe cap. The width is E, which is the equivalent of most shoemakers' standard D width. They are seconds, and in almost perfect condition. I cannot make out any imperfection. The shoes come with Edward Green box and polishing mat, and lasted trees are available for £90. All...
These are incredibly beautiful and rarely available single monk strap shoes. They are seconds, but in almost perfect condition. As far as monks go, these are by far the most elegant I have seen (and I own a pair a half size smaller). As many will be aware, the width is E, which is the equivalent of most shoemakers' standard D width. The only defect is some very light scuffing to the soles, which is highlighted in the relevant photos. It would not be noticeable after one...
This is a classic and most elegant wingtip brogue. The leather is of the finest quality, and the colour and finish beautiful. As many will be aware, the width is E, which is the equivalent of most shoemakers' standard D width. They are samples, but in almost perfect condition. They are only imperfect in that there is some very light marking to one of the soles, and the lightest, by which I mean almost negligible, creasing on the vamp. The extent of the marks can be seen...
Hi, is this suit still for sale?
Wow, think the OP might have a screw loose. OP, think the message you're getting from the community is that if you are not prepared even to post the tagged size then we would rather not waste our time clicking on your post expecting to see a size. Because of that, I would be grateful if you would not bother selling items here for which you are not prepared to disclose the size. My gut tells me others would agree.
UPDATE at 17.30 6.7.2011 There has been a lot of interest, which is great, but I cannot respond to all of the PMs due to the sheer volume. I am dealing with the first interested buyer so probably best to hold off your PMs for the moment, but if that deal does not work out I will let you know. Many thanks Hello all I have just spent far too much money on a five week tour of the States, and now my LA girlfriend is visiting London for the first time, landing here at 15.50...
I am selling this beautiful RLPL grey suit. The colour is dark grey. I just purchased the suit from MalfordofLondon: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=225012 I cannot keep it so it must go. Please see measurements for your sizing: Pit to pit: 20.5" Underarm to end of cuff: 17.5" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25" Total length excluding collar: 30.25" Waist: 33" Inseam: 30" + 0.75" to let out. Other key info: - Used - 2 Button -...
Ever since I was at university, when a friend's dad who was majorly into motorbikes gave him a dark brown leather aviator jacket with a shearling collar or lining (I think it was just the collar) I have been massively into the idea of getting one. Problem: I do not where to begin to look, as Google searches only throw up women's options. If anyone has one, preferably old school but I don't mind aging with the leather myself, give me a shout. Thanks Edit: whoops,...
Photo or details of the trench?
Oarsman, I'll take these for asking price minus whatever deduction you are applying for European rates; I'm in England. Thanks