or Connect

Posts by TC_mapezzz

It's been mine if 41F, 41.5 U LAST.
This is not the cricket off white.This is not the cricket off white.
BNWT SLP Classic Raw Denim Size 30, 32, 33 the top quality of Japanese Denim, classic carrying forward style Shipped within two days with tracking number by EMS once received the payment. Asking: $350 shipped worldwide (International shipping is the killer!) Please Pm If interested. More pics can be taken upon request. thanks.
Why not an eu41?
They are mine if they are uk8
do you have a pair in UK7.5?
BNIB THOM BROWNE PEBBLED LONGWING BROGUES US10.5 BNIB THOM BROWNE PEBBLED WINGTIPS BOOT SIZE US10.5 (SOLD) Shipped within two days with tracking number by EMS once received the payment. Asking: $720 shipped worldwide (International shipping is the killer!) Please Pm If interested. More pics can be taken upon request.
BLUE SHEARS MTM FULLY CANVASSED HANDMADE SOLARO SPORTCOAT [34/36S] Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully-canvased, a fully canvassed jacket made with strong roped shoulder. The jacket is HANDMADE by BLUE SHEARS at the best tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body.The handsewn buttonholes with the best silk thread are at the top quality level. It's...
HONGKONG MTM FULLY CANVASSED LIGHT BEIGE DONEGAL TWEED SPORTCOAT [34/36S] Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully-canvased, a fully canvassed jacket made with strong roped shoulder. The jacket is constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body.The handsewn buttonholes with the best silk thread are at the top quality...
HONGKONG MTM FULLY CANVASSED HOLLAND & SHERRY BEIGE BIG PLAID SPORTCOAT [34/36S] Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully-canvased, a fully canvassed jacket made with roped shoulder. The jacket is constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in mint condition (9/10). I’m selling it because I gained some pounds...