Posts by TC_mapezzz

Up for sale are some well made fully canvassed suits and sportcoats by Hong Kong top tailors. They are all sample jackets made for advertising and mannequin use, all in brand new condition. Most of them are made with VBC fabrics and a part of them are using famous English and Italian mills. They're all hand-made and constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. Size varies but it's your gain if the measurements fit you. Only Craft and...
They are neither defectives or factory seconds but may have some unnoticeable scratches. Easily have them removed by brushing. Ralph Lauren Maslow Penny Loafer Made by Crockett and Jones Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Brand New in Box US8E 550USD Ralph Lauren Maslow Tassels Loafer Made by Crockett and Jones Horween Cigar Shell Cordovan Brand New in Box US8E and US9E 550USD Ralph Lauren Purple Label Tassels Loafer Made by Edward Green Oak Brand New in Box EG UK7E (stamped...
What's next for fall? Are there any new jacket models?
Price drops.
Price drops.
Price drops.
Any linen offering for Safari?
I heard leather just arrived and we expect 2-3 weeks more for lead time?
HONGKONG BRAND NEW MTM FULLY CANVASSED FOX FLANNEL NAVY WINDOWPANE SUIT [34/36S] Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully-canvased suit made with no padding shirt shoulder. The fabric is navy windowpane fox flannel which alone costs 90GBP per meter. It is constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in perfect...
HONGKONG BRAND NEW MTM PETER LEE BARON FULLY CANVASSED 150'S WOOL CASHMERE WINDOWPANE SUIT [34/36S] Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully canvassed 2pc suit made by the Famous Lee Baron (Peter Lee x Master Lai Era). The jacket is constructed well with natural shoulder and minimal padding at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra...