or Connect

Posts by TC_mapezzz

Price drops to 635
Price drops to 650
Price drops to 400
Do you have other pairs of vass for sale in 41.5?
USED BRIONI CLASSIC NAVY FULLY CANVASSED UNLINED SPORT JACKET SIZE EU52 Pictures say everything. Up for sale is a great bagain for a Brioni blazer, a fully-canvased, unlined, soft construction jacket with soft shoulder. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's use but in great condition. I take care of my clothes really carefully, so be assured that there is no smell or stains on the garment. size...
Measurements: Shoulder (across the back): 18.5" Sleeve length: 25.5" Chest (P2P): 21" Length (BOC): 29.5"
It was a suit. I always live into the trousers but have never worn the jacket.
Definitely the fit is much better than Barbour. Waist size is adjustable by a string. An elegant fit and not straight down
BNWT CANALI KEI COLLECTION FULLY CANVASSED UNLINED POW JACKET Pictures say everything. Up for sale is a great bagain for a Canali blazer, a fully-canvased but unlined, soft construction jacket soft shoulder. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in brand new condition. I take care of my clothes really carefully, so be assured that there is no smell or stains on the garment. size 50 Measurements...
AMAN HONGKONG TAILOR, MTM 3 roll 2 jacket in Reid & Taylor donegal tweed Up for sale is a rare size for smaller gents like me (I"m 5'9), a fully-canvased, soft construction jacket made with strong roped shoulder. The jacket is constructed well at the best Hong Kong tailor standard and its a joy to wear. The lapels are perfectly padded and have a lovely roll to it that gives the jacket extra body. It's in excellent condition. AMHC hand-sewn button holes!!! I’m selling it...