or Connect

Posts by mussel

A cat burglar in action got caught by camera. He has stolen over 600 items, including underwears and bikinis, over 3 years. Incredibly, victims declined to file charges. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Lexus hands down. They have been amazing which is why I'm on my second car from the brand. What's your previous and current models, did you buy them new or CPO? My friend's LS430 just surpassed 200K miles and still trouble free. Level of service is dealer-dependent. Corp. HQ can set guidelines and it's up to HQ to monitor dealerships. My friend always gets a survey from Lexus corp. HQ after each...
Updates: G&G for Paul Stuart Ltd. Ed. and a handful of RLPL models Hermes now stocks a handful of models made by JLP, the majority of Hermes mens shoes are still made by an unknown Italian maker with much lower quality than JLP. Any other updates?
To simplify my life and keep my Herpes dark green breast wallet lean and thin, I am contemplating for just carrying OneCreditCardâ„¢ in my wallet. What credit card would you choose as your OneCreditCardâ„¢? For me, Capital One, 1% cash back on all purchases, no limit. No transaction fees on foreign tranactions (many credit cards assess fees originated outside the US even for $US transactions) and foreign currency transactions.
Hermes Avalon blanket 87"x102" 85% wool 15% cashmere, $2,425. A smaller version 55"x69" $1125.
There're talks of Microsoft buying Nokia.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I could be wrong as I don't pay attention to Roths anymore, but pretty sure Roth contribution is post-tax dollars and the incentive to do that is all conforming withdrawals, including returns, come out tax free. Just looked it up, single and earning >122k AGI = no Roth for you. Not necessarily true. Roth 401k has no AGI limit and you can contribute up to $16,500 or $22,000 if you're 50 or older. More...
Quote: Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat for you people who've gone to the barney's warehouse sale before what day is the best to go to get maximum discount if your a size medium? i hear they slash prices further the longer you wait...obviously at the cost of styles/sizes. It depends. There're plenty of house brand till the end. Popular brands like Brioni, Kiton, C&J don't last long.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS When the luggage is by Hermes ... that is the way it works. The A8 comes with Hermes luggage? If I lease an A8, do I get to keep the Hermes when I return the car at end of lease?