or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Are you guys talking about the Lands' End Super-T shirts? What's the sizing like on those? I am between a medium and a small with the Uniqlo premium tees.
Backed the natural duck canvas campaign last night... will be me first pair of Gustins. They look like they'll be great for spring. I quite like my 12oz duck canvas chinos from Epaulet.
Wow that jacket looks like a steal for $139.
I don't think a bit of synthetic fiber in flannels is necessarily a bad thing. A huge hole just opened up in my Howard Yount flannels from wear alone and I don't think anyone has ever said anything negative about the quality of his fabrics; the material just isn't inherently durable.
Does anyone want some size M dry packaged tees in various colors? I have eight of them, but they are way too big and I apparently can't return them. Would sell the whole lot for like $20 just to salvage something out of the order. I really wish I had read the return policy before ordering. However, Uniqlo should really make it clear that an item isn't returnable on the item page rather than putting "Full return policy" under the price. That just made me think I'd get a...
Kent, have you given any thought to adding suspenders to your line? It seems to me that there is a market opportunity to be a US-based supplier of quality, affordable, traditional suspenders. TM Lewin, etc. require expensive/slow shipping from the UK. They would also fit in well to your line of accessories.
The belt keeper loop is one of my favorite HY details and I really wish that all of my pants had one.
I think it looks like he under-measured his blue shirt by at least two inches. It's not entirely flat and I usually try to get the tape to follow the contour of the shoulder a bit, rather than a straight line to the end of the cuff. Unfortunate situation.
Any idea what shipping to the US might run?
I have a navy blazer from Corneliani with smoke MOP buttons and they look fantastic.