or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

count me as one who absolutely does not care about visible selvedge, be it on jeans or shirts or whatever
that shirt is fantastic
you really need to follow Gustin on Instagram (and then check the site at 1pm EST sharp) if you want to have a crack at anything special they run
The RLH sole is truly amazing. I have it on my ranger mocs and am almost eager to wear through the leather soles on my penny loafers so I can get them resoled with RLH.
the dyed slate denim looks awesome, would be getting a pair for sure if I hadn't already mentally committed to backing the next natural campaign.
The supima tees are slightly slimmer, but I would recommend buying the same size.
The dry packaged tees are comically large. The supima tees are a full size smaller, easily.
The Supima cotton t-shirts are really great. I like the premium cotton t-shirts too, but the Supima ones are softer, drape better, and have a slightly trimmer fit (despite having the same measurements).
Damn, those safari jeans are exactly what I have been looking for but I missed out on the 32.
wish they'd offer the linens in the same slim fit as the printed chambray shirts