or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Answered my own question, I guess. Just saw these J. Crew shorts on Omiru.com and it's a pretty good look. http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...atId=cat140059
Short sleeve henleys sound like a nice alternative to polos. I'll probably get a couple. I went short-free last summer, but I don't think I'll stick to that again. Does anyone have suggestions for some good slimmer shorts? Shoes will probably be low-top and slip-on Chucks or Onitsuka Tigers with jeans. I'm also in need of some new sunglasses, but I have no idea what I'm looking for.
Yeah, this is where I got mine from.
I love the argyle scarf too...
I kind of want that Agent Crombie coat...but I wish I could tell how heavy it is. It looks like it might be just one layer of cotton; I'd like something a little heavier.
I think the high ones look much better, but I can see how some wouldn't like them because they're kind of a pain to put on since you have to mess with the laces a lot.
Oh my...tweed herringbone? You've got a guaranteed purchase from me if that happens. *boner*
Simply throwing my jeans over the back of a computer chair every night while I sleep is more than enough to keep them smelling fine. Interestingly, my non-raw jeans retain smells way more than my APCs do.
Fluevog has a cool pair for around $200 that come in brown or black.
I'd bid on that if the trousers didn't have such a short inseam.