or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I almost regret blowing my tax return and then some on spring break...I want one of these jackets so badly.
The KMW 1980 looks freaking awesome.
I think raw denim is best suited for people who wear jeans virtually every day. I don't think I'd want to mess around with it if I didn't. I know you said you don't want to shell out, but I really do think that Earnest Sewn makes some of the best washed jeans available. The construction, detailing, and cuts are fantastic. You can usually get them for around $110 on Bluefly and they're well worth it.
Wow, this jacket is fucking awesome. I badly wish I could buy one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Along with the taper below the knee, the 511s are slimmer overall. I literally had to size up two sizes (from a 30 to a 32) just to be able to fit my legs in the jeans, and even then I start losing circulation.... They're not kidding when they say "skinny". Yeah, they're skinny as hell. And Levi's regular line tends to run pretty small on me.
Do they have to be sneakers? I've been wearing mostly ankle boots with my jeans lately.
I'm sure "small amount" isn't so small that, say, many people in this thread might be shut out if they don't order now.
A zipper would be more convenient for peeing if you wore boxers, but I wear boxer-briefs and it's damn near impossible to navigate the slit, so it's easier just to undo it all and go over the top. I actually haven't tried on a pair of jeans with a zipper fly in a couple years.
I can undo a belt and rip open a button fly (SO satisfying) much more quickly than I can undo a zipper nowadays.
This is amazing. Late summer will be perfect because I really won't (seriously) want/need new jeans until then and at that time I'll actually be able to afford them.