or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I think I'll place an order with MySuitShop in the meantime. Frankly, I'm more concerned with fit than quality and construction at this point. The fabric selection is pretty bad though.
Basically, I'm gonna need a lot more shirts starting in early May. Of course I didn't want to order more than one for the first time in case my measurements are off. It hurts knowing that I'm going to have to buy crappy RTW shirts for more than the price of a Jantzen. ~$50 is just about what I can afford.
I placed an order online for the first time yesterday. From what I gather they can be quite erratic with shipping times and responding. I don't need the shirt for a while, but I just wanted to get a ballpark estimate. Will I receive a confirmation email soon or not until the shirt is made and shipped?
I had my tailor mess with the back seam of a pair of jeans to bring down the back rise. They turned out great. The jeans were too big for me and this was a good way of making them a little more wearable.
Opinions on this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:WNA:US:12
That's a pretty awesome looking cardigan. I wish the H&M here had more than one rack of men's stuff.
I'm a big fan of ES. Even though they are in department stores, the quality of the denim, construction, and washes is WAY better than the shit like 7s, Citizens, True Religion, Diesel, etc. And you can usually find them cheap online. I just got some Filsons for $55 on STP.
Any word on pricing yet?
I'm sure you've answered this a million times, but I could get the three button as a 3-2 roll, right? I like the sack pictures you posted because the roll is beautiful, but I definitely want darts.
Do you still have that navy windowpane fabric that the example 3B from the "Clothes" page is in? I might be needing a new suit in a month or so and that pattern looks pretty killer.