or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Wouldn't it be pretty expensive, though? The entire front must be reconstructed, so I'd guess it would be pricey. As I understand it, removing pleats requires a recut, which he is having done anyway. So I don't know if it would be that much more.
Quote: Originally Posted by fredrik80 Here's one that i kind of like, i really like the color and it looks pretty wellfitting I think this looks quite awkward.
These boards would seem to be quite valuable. People essentially come here to learn about how to spend relatively large amounts of money on luxury items. Just look at people chomping at the bit for the 5EPxSF denim over in Streetwear. That's a pretty sizable transaction generated entirely by the board.
I got my Haspel from STP today. It's pretty great. I was worried after reading this thread that the cut would be too full for me, but it's really not bad at all. I'm going to have it nipped in the waist. My only complaints are that the rise on the trousers is a bit higher than I'd like and that the shoulders have too much padding for this kind of suit, IMO. Very happy with it though, considering it cost me $120.
As was said, the cut on the Express Producer Pant is excellent if you can deal with dodgy material. I've found a couple of pairs for around $20 that were great values.
In the last two weeks I've found two pairs of AE Sanfords in excellent condition (black and brown) for a total of $60 on eBay. You just have to take some time looking.
I ordered a Haspel from STP a couple of days ago for $130 shipped. Unfortunately it has pleated trousers, but I'm still looking forward to trying it on.
Listening to Yo La Tengo's May I Sing With Me since I'm seeing them tonight.
Well, I just got a hundred bucks in the mail for my birthday, so screw it, that (seer)sucker is mine.
Bah, I wish the pants didn't have pleats. I'd be wearing them with polos and short sleeved summer stuff most of the time so flat front would be much better.