or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Wow, that looks pretty sweet. I wish I needed a new bag right now...
And here I thought Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wore tan suits with no tie in front of the United Nations just because he was a badass...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster Kieslowski is the best European director of the last 30 years, IMO. Maybe the best director period, but Robert Altman still holds a special place in my heart.
God I want those 1980s so badly.
I'd probably go with one really nice raw pair like 5EPs or KMWs and then spend what's left on a discounted pair of Earnest Sewns.
The Wire is the absolute best thing ever made for TV. In fact, I'm pretty convinced that it's one of the crowning artistic achievements since the advent of the motion picture. The only thing that even comes remotely close in terms of dramatic depth, characterization, moral complexity, writing, etc. are the first two Godfather films, The Decalogue, and Scenes from a Marriage. It's totally ruined other TV shows for me. Battlestar Galactica is my other favorite right now,...
Temptations passed...I don't need new jeans right now. It hurts to pass up a deal like this though. Both of my ES jeans have been found for <$60 on STP. Even though they're worth more, I don't think I'd feel right paying anything more.
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy yeah, they're wrinkled. i kind of like them like that, but i can see how that could annoy people. i guess you could try soaking them (very quickly, not a long soak), hanging them up and ironing them if you want them unwrinkled. my attitude is not too worry too much about these things and let them age. they got interesting selvage as well. around the waist (you can see the white threads on the closeup), and half...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy I have the fulton in line dry, and like it. good stuff. no 36's, otherwise i would be buying..... Is it really all wrinkled when you get it? I'm on these if they're just regular rigid/raw...I love ES jeans. Like was said, they're the best of the "mass market" jeans by far.
What's with the "permanent wrinkles" stuff on the Fulton line dry? I want something raw, but I don't want a bunch of pre-made wrinkles on it already.