or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy yeah, they're wrinkled. i kind of like them like that, but i can see how that could annoy people. i guess you could try soaking them (very quickly, not a long soak), hanging them up and ironing them if you want them unwrinkled. my attitude is not too worry too much about these things and let them age. they got interesting selvage as well. around the waist (you can see the white threads on the closeup), and half...
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy I have the fulton in line dry, and like it. good stuff. no 36's, otherwise i would be buying..... Is it really all wrinkled when you get it? I'm on these if they're just regular rigid/raw...I love ES jeans. Like was said, they're the best of the "mass market" jeans by far.
What's with the "permanent wrinkles" stuff on the Fulton line dry? I want something raw, but I don't want a bunch of pre-made wrinkles on it already.
Currently (re)reading Rabbit, Run by John Updike Recent books include The Adventures and Misadventures of Maqroll by Alvaro Mutis and The Book of the New Sun by Gene Wolfe (possibly the best books I've ever read).
Yeah, the Panda Bear album is pretty sweet. I'm surprised I like it since I hate Animal Collective. The new albums I've been rocking nonstop lately are The National - Boxer and Parts & Labor - Mapmaker.
We should get this going again as a place to post weekly charts.
I don't think the new Wilco album is as nearly as bad as people are saying. I like the sound and I like the direction they're taking. But the songwriting is spotty at best so it's their weakest album since AM.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD +1 Awesome album
I'm at the point where I'd like to wash mine, but I'm afraid of losing length because they're absolutely perfect right now.