or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

They look absolutely perfect Asch.
Quote: Originally Posted by mikej77 I always find it difficult to find good quality but not too expensive merino wool crewneck and v-neck sweaters. I'm not sure where you live, but Uniqlo and Zara are tough to beat for cheap, nice sweaters.
I thought some of their new sweaters looked pretty good online so I tried some on a few weeks ago and had the same problems. The fit was terrible and the colors were all more bland than they looked on my computer.
I think the size of those lapels is fine since the jacket is DB. It probably wouldn't hurt to have it pressed though.
I really like that charcoal thermal. I would vastly prefer pockets just because a hoodie without pockets feels off to me. I kind of like the vertical welt pockets in that first picture.
Here's a thread I started about my coat a while ago, just in case people want more info. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=26842 I'm really glad I kept it. I got used it it feeling a little tight and got an unbelievable number of compliments from people who said it was one of the best looking peacoats they'd ever seen.
I'll second the APC Rescue suggestion.
Honestly, I would just buy a sized down Sterlingwear. The price is right and it will last for the rest of your life, or at least until you get too old and fat to fit into it.
This thread has me so excited.
Quote: Originally Posted by amlai These are size 29. I usually wear a 29, but I've never had a "skinny" jean before, so I'm not sure how I feel about it. Also, since these are raw (this is my first foray into raw), I'm worried that they're going to be too tight. Wow. These look as good as any jeans I have ever seen. I can only hope mine look half as good.