or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Without a doubt one of the best looking pairs of jeans I've ever seen, at least in those pictures. I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat if not for just breaking the bank with the 5EPxSFs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron I don't think they look bad at all, I was just noticing the whiskering at the fly and figured a smaller size probably wouldn't button. Smaller size definitely wouldn't have buttoned. I really, really like the look of good whiskering around the fly though, so I'm very pleased with the fit of the top block now that it's stretched.
Yeah, I think part of it is that I don't have a lot of extra length in them. A little more in the inseam and I'd have a lot more stacking going on around/above my knees which would make them look looser.
They're tight when I sit down, but not when I'm standing. Like I said, I think the thighs have a bit more give. To be honest, I was hoping for a slightly looser fit and should have gotten 32s, but these are actually quite typical of what I wear. I'm pretty goddamn happy with them.
Size 31s...I'm 5'11" and 160 lbs. Definitely could have gone up to 32s, but I do love a really slim pair of jeans and these have a little stretching left to do in the thigh.
I haven't tried them on, but I think KMW 1980s would work pretty well for the OP.
If you can handle the shrinkage, go for it.
That's one of the coolest sport jackets I've ever seen.
My tailor said that taking in the waste isn't something you want to do to jeans if at all possible, just because of the way they're constructed. What she did with one of my pairs was bring down the back rise by moving down the waistband. It didn't change the circumference, but they sat a lot better with a belt.
Quote: Originally Posted by phooi hooray! got my pair of 5EPxSF today. I tried them on and I guess I gained some weight so am glad I got the 31. The fit reminds a lot of the APC NS but with much nicer materials. I think they will quickly become my new favorite pair of jeans!!! Thank you LA Guy, Godmother, and the Style Forum for the collaboration. Yeah, like I said, mine are basically like my 29 NS, but with a much better looking top...