or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by stephen It's a Maldini... $120. http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MALDIN...10/440861602D/ I really like these.
Zara has always had a ton of great looking wool coats when I've been there. I picked up this 3/4 grey coat that has this funky black denim double collar insert. It's hard to describe. I think it looks pretty cool but it's removable so I can take it out if I want to be a little more subdued. It was $179...pretty solid for a great looking, slim coat that I have to option of spicing up if I want.
The Great Curve and This Must Be the Place.
That v-neck is insanely cool, but sadly I don't know if I could pull it off.
Without a doubt one of the best looking pairs of jeans I've ever seen, at least in those pictures. I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat if not for just breaking the bank with the 5EPxSFs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron I don't think they look bad at all, I was just noticing the whiskering at the fly and figured a smaller size probably wouldn't button. Smaller size definitely wouldn't have buttoned. I really, really like the look of good whiskering around the fly though, so I'm very pleased with the fit of the top block now that it's stretched.
Yeah, I think part of it is that I don't have a lot of extra length in them. A little more in the inseam and I'd have a lot more stacking going on around/above my knees which would make them look looser.
They're tight when I sit down, but not when I'm standing. Like I said, I think the thighs have a bit more give. To be honest, I was hoping for a slightly looser fit and should have gotten 32s, but these are actually quite typical of what I wear. I'm pretty goddamn happy with them.
Size 31s...I'm 5'11" and 160 lbs. Definitely could have gone up to 32s, but I do love a really slim pair of jeans and these have a little stretching left to do in the thigh.
I haven't tried them on, but I think KMW 1980s would work pretty well for the OP.