or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by Singular I was wearing this today - a $100ish H&M linen suit. Excellent value. /M Jesus, that looks great. $100?!
Ahhh, can't afford new shoes but I'm a size 9 too. What's the price range on these?
I've recently bought two pairs of 9.5B AE Sanfords for under $25 each on eBay. One was in excellent condition, the other was quite worn but restored and absolutely beautiful for semi-casual wear.
Best looking TaT suit I've seen posted yet.
Wow, I love that pocket square.
Black shirts are fine to wear with jeans, but I'd never, ever wear one with a tie or suit. I'm a college student and every single person I've ever seen wearing a black shirt with a tie and/or a suit has been a meathead who has no idea how to dress himself and pairs a rumpled black shirt with a shiny solid, frequently black tie (as DocHoliday suggested earlier) and black chinos.
I was circulating college graduation celebrations on Saturday wearing a white BD shirt, seersucker jacket, and nicely pressed khakis. It seemed just about right.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Wouldn't it be pretty expensive, though? The entire front must be reconstructed, so I'd guess it would be pricey. As I understand it, removing pleats requires a recut, which he is having done anyway. So I don't know if it would be that much more.
Quote: Originally Posted by fredrik80 Here's one that i kind of like, i really like the color and it looks pretty wellfitting I think this looks quite awkward.
These boards would seem to be quite valuable. People essentially come here to learn about how to spend relatively large amounts of money on luxury items. Just look at people chomping at the bit for the 5EPxSF denim over in Streetwear. That's a pretty sizable transaction generated entirely by the board.