or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Did you have a professional calibrate the TV or did you do it yourself? Jon. I looked up what some people on AVS Forums were using as presets for the model I have and then did a little final tweaking myself. Definitely a big improvement from the factory settings.
Recently picked up a 50" Samsung DLP, Toshiba HD-A3, and Xbox 360...for my bedroom. It's amazing. Fortunately I already have a 5.1 setup leftover from my old 20" Tube/DVD/Xbox setup from years ago. My next planned purchase is an Onkyo receiver that does HDMI switching and new speakers. HD DVD is just amazing. I was watching The Wild Bunch last night and was blown away by the clarity.
I've never been as excited for anything like I am for Season 5. Watching this show right now is like seeing Citizen Kane on opening night or listening to the Velvet Underground in 1967.
I thought Sky Blue Sky was a huge disappointment.
1. Richard Hawley - Lady's Bridge 2. The National - Boxer 3. Parts & Labor - Mapmaker 4. Deadstring Brothers - Silver Mountain 5. Radiohead - In Rainbows 6. Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond 7. The Everybodyfields - Nothing is Okay 8. Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala 9. Richmond Fontaine - Thirteen Cities 10. The Roadside Graves - No One Will Know Where You've Been
I bought a waistcoat that I thought would look good with a slim dress shirt, a tie, and skinny jeans. It did. However little did I know that every girl I saw commented that it's apparently exactly what Justin Timberlake wears. I haven't touched it since...thank god it was a $5 thrift purchase.
Loved the books when I was younger, but the movie looks like kind of a mess. I might get it from Netflix when it's out on DVD.
Definitely button fly. I'm so used to the extra effort in buttoning and unbuttoning that I don't even think about it anymore. I'm an over the fence guy anyway.
There's no way I'm washing these babies yet. I'm fine with dry cleaning them (only this time I will go to a different cleaner than the ones who laundered my APCs when I requested dry cleaning)...just wanted to know if there were any other homebrew methods. Now the problem is mostly the Febreeze smell; I think that was very bad idea.
My 5EPs smell too bad to wear. I tried a bit of Febreeze and they started smelling too bad to even sit near. I just gave them a cold soak but the smell is still there. Any other options besides dry cleaning?