or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

How have you guys been sizing these? I consider 9.5D to be my typical size, with my feet probably falling on the small size of that, but Rancourt's measurement printout (which is very nice, by the way) seems to be suggesting that I'm like 8-8.5, which seems wrong to me. I'm guessing I should maybe order a 9D? I'm gonna get some #8 Chromexcel ranger mocs with honey RLH soles.
If you just tore the seam open there is no reason it can't be sewn back together again, and more securely the second time.
Yeah I definitely noticed some variance in the five mediums I received yesterday. They all fit but the slate crew neck, in particular, is quite a bit slimmer throughout.
Hah, oxford grey already sold out in a bunch of sizes. Glad I impulse bought them last night.
Good lord those oxford chinos are ridiculously great
Just received a pair of merlot McAllisters from Amazon today - a nice deal at $245. They are absolutely gorgeous shoes (and fortunately defect-free... I was nervous given some of the Amazon reviews complaining about receiving beat up pairs). My third pair of AEs, alongside some black Cliftons and a pair of black Strands that I've worn into the ground and mostly retired.
Happy to see the navy. Ordered five more of these...really like the shirts.
Yeah, I don't get the hate for the lightweight fabric either. I just got the lavender polo the other day, which is quite a bit lighter than the navy, and I think it's totally fine. Killer shirt.
Same thing happened to me. I sewed the seam back together and did about three passes of really tight stitches to reinforce it. I have no idea how to properly sew...I just turned the pants inside out and went at it and it came out fine. If you look really closely on the outside you can see that the stitching is a little irregular but I don't think anyone would ever notice it.
Try Nancy Boy Styling Cream. It's lanolin-based, so it does a good job of replacing oils taken out of your hair by shampoo. I have very fine hair that grows quite thickly (if that makes sense) and is prone to getting super fluffy after it dries. Water-based products usually just delay the puffiness by a few hours. A little bit of this stuff worked through mostly dry hair will make my hair manageable all day. Keep in mind that it is a pretty light hold though. I have used...