or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I really don't think every girl in the world would realize. I'm really suprised that one girl realized. How was the button placement on the peacoat different? I'm just curious. I don't see a ton of peacoats in florida, and can't picture the button placement in my head. Apparently women's coats overlap the opposite way from men's, so it's immediately noticeable if you know that.
Yeah, I got a sized down Sterlingwear last winter and it's really great. It's unfortunate that the different button placement on a women's jacket is one thing that every damn girl in the world will know and immediately point out. I got burned on a thrift store purchase years ago before I knew.
I like Ben Sherman track jackets. I also have one that I got from Urban Outfitters on sale a couple of years ago (I can't remember the brand...I think it was a store brand) that is very slim fitting and good looking.
Season two is my favorite by a hair. It has this operatic sweep to it that kills me. "You're a Sobatka."
Stringer's arc in the third season was fantastic. His death underscored the point that reformers are bound to fail because of forces beyond their control, echoing the experiences of Major Colvin. I love when McNulty find The Wealth of Nations in his place and is like "Who the fuck was I chasing?"
I sincerely believe that The Wire is one of the greatest artistic achievements in the history of the English language. It's literature on the same level as any revered classic.
Quote: Originally Posted by jonglover Just finished watching La Jetee, my favorite Marker and far and away my favorite sci-fi film of all-time; I am exhausted. Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 That's a great movie. Surprisingly (considering how could La Jetée is), I actually liked Gilliam's Twelve Monkeys too La Jetée is incredible; probably the best "short" I've ever seen. 12 Monkeys is top ten of the 90s...
Get a load of this. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/09/us...timore.html?hp You probably need to have read The Corner to fully appreciate how remarkable this story is. This pretty much made my week. Let's give David Simon a Nobel Prize for something already.
Beautiful. I wish it was a 38R.
That's absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't think I could fit into the trousers.