or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I was thinking the other day that I would love to have a jacket like this in a technical fabric. I like the idea of having all of those flap pockets on the front for storing camera accessories without having the carry a bag when I'm out hiking, but linen or cotton is kind of a nonstarter for me when it comes to activewear. I don't like having to pack both my dorky REI outerwear and something more stylish when I travel.
Love that green pindot tie. I would buy it if I didn't already have the other two... I would like to reiterate my longstanding desire for a dark green version of the shepherd's check tie. I saw one posted in a WAYWT thread a while back, fell in love, and have never come across one. The navy shepherd's check is probably my favorite tie.
agreedthe cars are good, we just need more racing
Will they ever make shorts with an inseam less than 9+ inches? Will there ever be slim fit linen shirts? I'm not not sure who Uniqlo think they are selling to in the US.
Personally I think the F-Type is absolutely gorgeous and I lust after it like no other car currently in production.
I suspect what he's referring to is that Luxire attaches sleeves slightly rotated, so that the seams on the sleeves and the sides do not align like they do on, well, every other shirt I've ever owned. Luxire has explained that this is a superior method of construction because it reduces the tension on the side seams when you move your arms, helping the shirt stay tucked in and neat.I think it's probably true, although my Luxire shirts fit so much better than the rest of my...
I have no philosophical objection to turbocharging. However, after a few months of owning one of the new turbocharged Mustangs, I am very suspicious of supposed benefits for fuel economy. I have never had a hard time approximating the EPA ratings in NA cars with real-world driving, but I can't even come close with the Mustang.* It's doing a bit better than the V8 is rated at, but once you factor in that I'm running 93 octane gas to get the full power output and the V8...
I have this fabric too and I like it a lot. Very nice feel to it. I actually find it very easy to iron. It wrinkles a lot in the elbows and where it gets tucked in because it's so crisp, but I find that it stays looking very nice in the chest, which for me is what counts.I actually did not realize that there were more fabrics from the collection. I would definitely order more.
This looks awesome. I may try it on my next order.
the trouser attachment for my steamer does a serviceable job of setting a crease although, so does an iron with a pressing cloth