or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

A darker brick red looks good with them. A brighter red no so much and definitely not pink IMO.YMMV though
Are there other American makers using Reltex soles? For me their availability is definitely something that distinguishes Rancourt.
I have some desert duck canvas chinos from Epaulet and have frankly found them difficult to wear. They look good with blue, but a little off with just about everything else since they're not really grey and not really in the tan/khaki/olive/brown spectrum of colors. I thought that would make the versatile but the effect has been the opposite. That of course is no reflection on Gustin's product, just my musings on the color.
Reltex for sure. My ranger mocs have seen two years of hard wear and the sole has yet to wear through (although it's getting very close). Fantastically comfortable too.
Yeah, this is what I'd be most interested in. Heavy twill, light/medium grey, olive, or tan/khakiBTW, received my apron today and it is AWESOME. Going to back the current campaign too since these will be killer Christmas/birthday gifts.
I also really like my chinos and wish they would run more; I guess they must not have sold well or there have been some issues with production.
Agree about the leather soles. They wear quickly and with my loafers at least, they have a convex shape that both adds to the wear and decreases traction.
I have definitely noticed this on nearly every Luxire jacket too. The curvature on the lapels combined with something about the shape of the notches - maybe their shallowness - always looks a little "off" to me.
https://www.weargustin.com/stock some solid stuff, really happy to pick up the moss brown check shirt
In the earlier correspondence they suggested that in addition to their suggested styles the suits could be fully customized. Frankly I am in need of staple business suits in conservative colors so the fabric/style range is likely to be fine with me so long as it is indeed quality English cloth. The "business double" pledge seems like an amazing deal. I would jump on it if only I knew the date of the NYC event.