or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Get a load of this. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/09/us...timore.html?hp You probably need to have read The Corner to fully appreciate how remarkable this story is. This pretty much made my week. Let's give David Simon a Nobel Prize for something already.
Beautiful. I wish it was a 38R.
That's absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately I don't think I could fit into the trousers.
I just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with this shirt. I generally don't like wrinkle-free shirts, but this one is very soft and natural feeling. The collar forms a perfect V with no tie space, something I have a hard time finding in affordable RTW shirts. The only thing I'd change is a second button on the cuffs because they're just a little too loose on my wrists.
This awesome reddish-brown leather motorcycle jacket (the details are quite different from the standard motorcycle jacket) that I picked up for about 100 euros in Florence last year. I get tons of compliments on it from people I've never met and a lot of new people I meet have noticed me wearing the jacket around campus.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug 31 or 32 would probably work for you then. I'm a 29 in apc, but generally between a 31 and a 32 and i wear a 31 almost every day. They were hard to stretch out at first, but it wasn't that it was too tight as much as it was the rise kinda got to me as i never had jeans with a below 10" rise before. If you do get a 31, after you soak them (they're unsanforized so you HAVE TO hot soak/wash them first) wear them while...
Quote: Originally Posted by ken My APC is a 30 and fits somewhat relaxed. My 005 is a 32 and fits a little looser than tight. My thighs are relatively big, so depending on the size of your thighs, I'd go 31 or 32. Thanks. BIG apparently has 32s in, so I'll try those on. Of course I've gained a little weight this summer so maybe that's what I need anyway.
I really want a pair of PBJ XX-005s. I'm going to be in NYC next weekend so I was hoping to check them out and probably buy a pair at Blue in Green, but if their website is correct then they're out of the smaller sizes. If I were to order a pair through a proxy service, what size would I want if I wear a 29 in APC NS for a pretty slim, but not quite skintight, fit?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad They won't stretch a bit. They'll stretch a lot. Give them a week and you'll probably be wondering if you should have sized down one more. Agreed. They look almost like mine do after stretching (maybe a tad tighter), and I think my fit is just about right. I'd size down one.
Thanks for the heads up...just ordered a light blue 15/33.