or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Allegedly Thursday. Two days seems pretty fast to get from LA to DC, even with Priority Mail, but I'm not complaining.Hopefully I can get my tailor to turn around any necessary alterations in a week or so, since I need to take it on a trip the first week of August.
I placed my order on June 20 and got a shipping notification today, so it will be just a little over four weeks for me.
I do not like how Huddler does forums.
Got a 3" navy grenadine tie the other day and it's just gorgeous.
Quote: Originally Posted by gamblor Will you be restocking 3" Grenadines in: Navy Sky Blue Curious about this too.
People in DC generally dress poorly. I wouldn't worry too much about it. New York it is not.
I was at the Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nordstrom Rack, and Saks Off Fifth in Woodbridge, VA last weekend and saw no more than a few things at any of them that might ever have been in one of the proper stores. They all had the same crappy Cole Haan shoes and lots of cheap private-label stuff. A few Hickey Freeman suits were the only things that looked original.
Quote: Originally Posted by An Ex Parrot You could Metro to King Street, take the free bus to the river, then boat ferry to National Harbor. Which I guess just proves your point. And regarding the Pentagon City Rack: 97% crap and 3% mediocrity. Potomac Mills Rack has gone down the last few years, but is head and shoulders above Pentagon City. AEP Good to know that the Potomac Mills one is better. The Pentagon City one is such a huge...
Quote: Originally Posted by lwkeung Can I possibly ask about your body Shape? If I'm a Medium in Uniqlo Oxfords should I wear Small or Mediums in Land End Canvas? http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Oxford...earch-_-oxford You'd probably want a small. My LEC shirts run a bit bigger than my Uniqlo mediums. Not dramatically so, but enough that if you're on the edge you might want to size down. The LEC shirts have longer sleeves and a bit more room...
Quote: Originally Posted by Doug C CANVAS20 and PIN# 7522 is what they are now showing on the front page of the canvas sale page.... says that it ends tonight - so hurry. I'm tempted to order more even though my original order has not arrived yet , must resist. Yeah, that's what I did today. I made a ~$80 order on Sunday and a ~$100 order today because stuff is just so damn cheap. Their mediums fit me perfectly so it's awesome to be able to...