or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Yeah, I've looked at lots of pictures of Rancourts and other brands in #8 and I can't quite figure out what to expect. I think I just don't really care...Went ahead and ordered a pair of ranger mocs today: #8 CXL, honey RLH soles, chestnut rawhide laces, baseball stitching. Kyle seemed confident that the right size for me would be 9D, so that's what I ordered. I'm excited.
Yeah, let out the jacket sleeves. Personally I would have the jacket taken in a little bit to give it some more shape but that would be optional. Good fit.
Good call on Brooks Brothers. If they carry them in any stores, I would think they would carry them in the Georgetown store.
Maybe if the suits cost several thousands of dollars could I see having the expectation of being able to go multiple rounds of MTM remakes, but come on. Kent's policy is perfectly reasonable.
How have you guys been sizing these? I consider 9.5D to be my typical size, with my feet probably falling on the small size of that, but Rancourt's measurement printout (which is very nice, by the way) seems to be suggesting that I'm like 8-8.5, which seems wrong to me. I'm guessing I should maybe order a 9D? I'm gonna get some #8 Chromexcel ranger mocs with honey RLH soles.
If you just tore the seam open there is no reason it can't be sewn back together again, and more securely the second time.
Yeah I definitely noticed some variance in the five mediums I received yesterday. They all fit but the slate crew neck, in particular, is quite a bit slimmer throughout.
Hah, oxford grey already sold out in a bunch of sizes. Glad I impulse bought them last night.
Good lord those oxford chinos are ridiculously great
Just received a pair of merlot McAllisters from Amazon today - a nice deal at $245. They are absolutely gorgeous shoes (and fortunately defect-free... I was nervous given some of the Amazon reviews complaining about receiving beat up pairs). My third pair of AEs, alongside some black Cliftons and a pair of black Strands that I've worn into the ground and mostly retired.