or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I second a request for PBJ. I still need to get a pair of XX-005s one of these days.
5EPxSF Haven't worn them much this summer but they were worn almost every day from when they came out until April or May.
I was worried about this for a while but then I just said "Fuck it" and bought a DSLR with a strap I can wear around my neck or stow in my bag as necessary.
How bad do these stretch? For reference I got 31 5EPxSF and though they fit, I should have gotten 32s. I'm unsure whether to get 31 or 32 in Mic Rigid.
Yeah, the Denim Bar code definitely traveled outside of the board. I think PMs are a better way to handle it.
I thought the first episode was just ok, but it's really picked up and is reaching the kinds of heights I've come to expect from Simon and Burns.
I just finished Rabbit at Rest by John Updike, thus completing, finally, the Rabbit Angstrom novels. Basically my favorite series of books ever. I haven't decided what novel to read next, but on the non-fiction front I'm reading Free Culture by Larry Lessig, one of my favorite thinkers out there.
Currently reading: Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins Tried and failed to read GR about a year ago, but I feel better prepared now and am really enjoying it. I love his first two books.
Quote: Originally Posted by limping_decorum One of my favorites from him. Two more Ross Macdonald books, The Instant Enemy and The Blue Hammer. I finished it yesterday. It was excellent...you can really feel his presence behind the second season of The Wire. Currently reading Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov. Should be a hell of a ride.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy In this order Wild and the Innocent Born to Run Darkness The River Greetings Tunnel of Love Nebraska Born in the USA Yes yes yes, agree with this list exactly.