or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Has anyone ever bought a pair of jeans that was incorrectly tagged from the factory? The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that there's something up with the aforementioned 1980s. Unfortunately I already put them in the mail for exchange so I can't take measurements. But I wear 31s in 5EPxSF and had no problem buttoning them when I first got them. Same goes for 29 New Standards. Yet these 31 1980s, like I said, were barely within two inches of buttoning with my...
Jesus, I just got a pair of 31x34 KMW 1980s and I can't freaking believe how small they are. I wear the same size in 5EPxSF and they're fine. Really slim, but fine. I can't even get these within two inches of buttoning!
Damn, I just ordered a pair of 1980s from Revolve two days ago. I should have waited.
Honestly, my Sterlingwear is perfect. There's no way I would pay more for a peacoat because it fits exactly how I want it to and it's of extraordinary quality.
I second a request for PBJ. I still need to get a pair of XX-005s one of these days.
5EPxSF Haven't worn them much this summer but they were worn almost every day from when they came out until April or May.
I was worried about this for a while but then I just said "Fuck it" and bought a DSLR with a strap I can wear around my neck or stow in my bag as necessary.
How bad do these stretch? For reference I got 31 5EPxSF and though they fit, I should have gotten 32s. I'm unsure whether to get 31 or 32 in Mic Rigid.
Yeah, the Denim Bar code definitely traveled outside of the board. I think PMs are a better way to handle it.
I thought the first episode was just ok, but it's really picked up and is reaching the kinds of heights I've come to expect from Simon and Burns.