or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Saw them last night and Craig Finn was rocking some selvage denim. Couldn't ID them but they had no branding and fat white selvage. Talk about rockers you don't expect to be wearing premium denim...
God, a Zara online store would make my life.
Man, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think I have pretty normal body proportions and the top block was way tighter than the legs at first. It's since stretched out to be exactly right. I think these jeans are perfect.
Mine have definitely stretched out some more from when I posted pictures earlier in the thread. The fit is perfect and they're really comfortable. Best article of clothing I've ever purchased, hands down.
34" waist for a 38R seems kinda weird. That's a lot to have to take in for a normal ~6" drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by stephen It's a Maldini... $120. http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MALDIN...10/440861602D/ I really like these.
Zara has always had a ton of great looking wool coats when I've been there. I picked up this 3/4 grey coat that has this funky black denim double collar insert. It's hard to describe. I think it looks pretty cool but it's removable so I can take it out if I want to be a little more subdued. It was $179...pretty solid for a great looking, slim coat that I have to option of spicing up if I want.
The Great Curve and This Must Be the Place.
That v-neck is insanely cool, but sadly I don't know if I could pull it off.
Without a doubt one of the best looking pairs of jeans I've ever seen, at least in those pictures. I'd buy a pair in a heartbeat if not for just breaking the bank with the 5EPxSFs.