or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I bought a waistcoat that I thought would look good with a slim dress shirt, a tie, and skinny jeans. It did. However little did I know that every girl I saw commented that it's apparently exactly what Justin Timberlake wears. I haven't touched it since...thank god it was a $5 thrift purchase.
Loved the books when I was younger, but the movie looks like kind of a mess. I might get it from Netflix when it's out on DVD.
Definitely button fly. I'm so used to the extra effort in buttoning and unbuttoning that I don't even think about it anymore. I'm an over the fence guy anyway.
There's no way I'm washing these babies yet. I'm fine with dry cleaning them (only this time I will go to a different cleaner than the ones who laundered my APCs when I requested dry cleaning)...just wanted to know if there were any other homebrew methods. Now the problem is mostly the Febreeze smell; I think that was very bad idea.
My 5EPs smell too bad to wear. I tried a bit of Febreeze and they started smelling too bad to even sit near. I just gave them a cold soak but the smell is still there. Any other options besides dry cleaning?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma The Polanski film starring Deneuve? Or is there another repulsion? Yeah
Repulsion is the scariest movie I've ever seen. Seeing in on the big screen was just nuts.
Rabbit Redux by John Updike
This was the fourth time I've seen them in 13 months and every show has been absolutely spectacular. There's almost no other current bands I would keep seeing so much. And not to mention the fact that Separation Sunday is on the shortlist of best albums of the decade...
On the Beach Tonight's the Night After the Gold Rush Zuma Everybody Knows This is Nowhere My favorite release of his is probably Live Rust though. Such a killer rendition of "Powderfinger."