or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Yes, I find the dearth of HY fit pics to be both frustrating and kind of baffling.
Wow, can't wait to get in on one of those suits. My next purchase was already slated to be a workhorse charcoal too.
What is the width/length on the Sam Hobers?
Blew out a good inch of the crotch seam on my new rivets by spreading my legs apart too abruptly or something today. Easy repair but I'm bummed I did that on the second day.
Just ordered a pair of the caramel duck canvas. They look fantastic, can't wait.
Yeah those backpacks look fantastic. I wish I could come up with a reason to buy one.
I agree. Priority Mail is a great service, particularly for light, compact things like clothing. The tracking services are not as good, but it's not really that big of a deal when you know the package is coming in 2-3 days no matter what.
Got in off the waiting list today and am excited to try one of these shirts. Cool concept for a business.
I just got a bunch of Nancy Boy products that I really like. Their shaving cream and replenishing aftershave are by far the best I've ever used. I also have the face wash, balancing toner, and moisturizer. I don't have a firm idea of the results yet in terms of appearance, but the products feel very luxurious and my skin is much softer and less oily after only two days.
Yeah, I have a medium PoW with a blue windowpane. I didn't order it looking for a conservative fabric, but it turned out to be totally acceptable in a fairly conservative work environment. It's different from the typical charcoal or navy, but looks sharp without screaming "THIS GUY READS MENSWEAR BLOGS."