or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

would kill to have that lavender chambray in long-sleeve
Wow, can't wait to get in on one of those suits. My next purchase was already slated to be a workhorse charcoal too.
What is the width/length on the Sam Hobers?
Blew out a good inch of the crotch seam on my new rivets by spreading my legs apart too abruptly or something today. Easy repair but I'm bummed I did that on the second day.
Just ordered a pair of the caramel duck canvas. They look fantastic, can't wait.
Yeah those backpacks look fantastic. I wish I could come up with a reason to buy one.
I agree. Priority Mail is a great service, particularly for light, compact things like clothing. The tracking services are not as good, but it's not really that big of a deal when you know the package is coming in 2-3 days no matter what.
Got in off the waiting list today and am excited to try one of these shirts. Cool concept for a business.
I just got a bunch of Nancy Boy products that I really like. Their shaving cream and replenishing aftershave are by far the best I've ever used. I also have the face wash, balancing toner, and moisturizer. I don't have a firm idea of the results yet in terms of appearance, but the products feel very luxurious and my skin is much softer and less oily after only two days.
Yeah, I have a medium PoW with a blue windowpane. I didn't order it looking for a conservative fabric, but it turned out to be totally acceptable in a fairly conservative work environment. It's different from the typical charcoal or navy, but looks sharp without screaming "THIS GUY READS MENSWEAR BLOGS."