or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma The Polanski film starring Deneuve? Or is there another repulsion? Yeah
Repulsion is the scariest movie I've ever seen. Seeing in on the big screen was just nuts.
Rabbit Redux by John Updike
This was the fourth time I've seen them in 13 months and every show has been absolutely spectacular. There's almost no other current bands I would keep seeing so much. And not to mention the fact that Separation Sunday is on the shortlist of best albums of the decade...
On the Beach Tonight's the Night After the Gold Rush Zuma Everybody Knows This is Nowhere My favorite release of his is probably Live Rust though. Such a killer rendition of "Powderfinger."
Saw them last night and Craig Finn was rocking some selvage denim. Couldn't ID them but they had no branding and fat white selvage. Talk about rockers you don't expect to be wearing premium denim...
God, a Zara online store would make my life.
Man, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think I have pretty normal body proportions and the top block was way tighter than the legs at first. It's since stretched out to be exactly right. I think these jeans are perfect.
Mine have definitely stretched out some more from when I posted pictures earlier in the thread. The fit is perfect and they're really comfortable. Best article of clothing I've ever purchased, hands down.
34" waist for a 38R seems kinda weird. That's a lot to have to take in for a normal ~6" drop.