or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

This is fantastic
Bobby looks awesome in the photo. Love it.
Lands' End non-iron fabric is absolutely horrid in my experience. I believe all of their dress-shirts except for OCBDs are non-iron too. I have low standards for shirts and I still can't wear the Lands' End non-iron shirt I bought. The (Tailored) fit is decent, but it feels like sandpaper and breathes like a sheet of rubber.
I placed my order a few minutes after midnight and it seems to have gone through. There hasn't been a charge to my card yet but when I log into the site the order shows up as open.
For some reason I bought one of these a while back. For $20 it is quite nice (surely better than $20 is going to get you at any other store), but it is not a nice tie in any absolute sense. The construction seems good but the silk is cheap and ugly.
Just ordered 3c: 3 x 32L 10 x 24L
Wow, that is outstanding.
Can anyone recommend the best thrift stores in the Northern Virginia or DC? I haven't gone thrifting since I moved here.
Good looking suit, man. Hard to do much better than that for the money.
I just got a tan 258 from Crane's. I really can't recommend them enough. I placed the order on Wednesday night, got a tracking number on Thursday, and received the bag today. That's Amazon-levels of fast. Beautiful bag.