or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

It refers to the cutaway from the last buttonhole to the bottom of the jacket. Look at the way the Chan jacket had a nice curve from the buttonhole down whereas the EA has more of a rounded corner.For the record, I think HEPennypacker's jacket looks quite good other than the quarters.
Exactly the same here. The color in that real-life photo is beautiful, although the color temperature looks a little hot and that may explain it.
The other thing is that this will be my new staple charcoal suit and needs to be able to do CBD duty, so I'm not looking for some super-soft, curvy Italian number - just trying to avoid the boxiness I see in some of these default options.
That is good to know. I usually consider myself a very slim 40R but the jackets I'm bringing are unsized/untagged so I will insist that I wear a 38R.
Perhaps against my better judgment given some of the pictures and feedback in this thread, I'm making the trip to EA today for a fitting. I've typed up a pretty long list of specifications, with references to the Tom James website where possible (e.g. "Super J Press" shoulder, high gorge lapel, open quarters, high armscye, rolled instead of creased lapels, etc.) and plan on wearing my best-fitting trousers and bringing a couple of jackets to give examples as to what I want...
Is this jacket canvassed?
I style my hair in a side part and have tried all kinds of fancy modern pomades. The best product by far for nailing the look has been old school Brylcreem. It's a great product and the only thing that actually keeps my hair looking neat all day. American Crew et. al. dry out after a few hours and my hair poofs out. I have had no issues getting it out of my hair in the shower either.
Great jacket. Sadly the sleeves are too short for me otherwise I'd be all over it.
I would also appreciate some explanation/examples of the pick stitching options.
I would love to see this classic gingham in some more colors (red, purple, etc.): http://luxire.com/collections/dress-shirts/products/blue-white-gingham