or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Wow, that jacket is stunning.
yeah these are pretty killer
I tend to think that the current approach to tires is basically good, but the particular combination of tires and cars this year is not working well. It is a serious problem when racing causes them to fall off immediately. This didn't seem to be as much of an issue last year, for example. Remember Hamilton and Rosberg racing at Bahrain?
Toto Wolff was saying something about how it's much harder for the teams to track the position of the cars at Monaco than at other races because they don't get GPS data on the cars.
Go for the Dugdale wools that a little bit heavier and probably harder wearing than the VBC.
Basics are one thing, and they are what Gustin has done best, but the Filson briefcase is in extremely poor taste, in my opinion. I know apparel designs can't be copyrighted and all of that, but just because you can copy something so shamelessly doesn't mean you should.
I have those pindot ties in navy and maroon. The dot and herringbone combination is very attractive in person. However, if I lost them and had to get new staple pindot ties, I'd honestly look elsewhere and seek out a tie with printed dots. The woven dots (and the silk generally) snag SO easily. Just handling them if the skin on my hands is remotely dry will catch the fabric and risk causing snags and runs. They feel very delicate. A heavy printed silk is harder-wearing,...
I wish Gustin would use its extremely low risk (relative to the industry) business model to do original designs rather than knock-offs.
Vettel was driving an upgraded car this weekend whereas Kimi was in the older spec. And didn't the team also screw up his qualifying session by burning a set of tires? He may have actually overperformed this weekend, considering.
It's more of an overall fade, with a bit more at the seams, than a denim fade. Think what a "washed" chino from a place like J. Crew and you will get the idea.Buy TTS. They don't really stretch.