or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Of my dozen+ shirts, the only one that I've experienced any shrinkage with is a particularly gauzy and rumply casual cotton.Which, by the way, is a fantastic fabric and I'd love to see more like it, @luxire. The blue version is sold out.
Can't believe I missed the split-toe derby GMTO! Exact color and sole combo I'd been wanting.
The Sperry Gold Cup line looks clearly inferior in quality to the Gustin offering, IMO, and does not appear to be from the same source
boat shoes look good hope they do some other handsewns; I'd love a natural CXL penny loafer
If I was going to spring for shell, I'd want to pair it with one of the Reltex soles for something a bit nicer. They are incredibly comfortable and long-wearing. Today I sent my four-year old #8 CXL + Reltex crepe sole ranger mocs back for refurbishment. They've easily seen more wear than any other shoes I've ever owned and I probably could have squeezed another spring/summer out of them if I really wanted to. I'm trying the Reltex Shaker sole this time. Can't wait to see...
COTA/USGP has always been an insane business proposition; if you don't have an existing circuit that is already or nearly modernized, leave it to the petrostates the economics of hosting races are untenable these days
I think there is probably a big difference between "supple for a shoe or belt" and "supple for a jacket."Think about the difference between a 10-12oz fabric being made up as a pair of pants versus a shirt.
yeah the leather jacket looks great
If they're going to derive the faster lap times in 2017 from increasing downforce, they'd better come up with a solution for allowing Pirelli sufficient testing to develop tires that don't wear out immediately in dirty air.
blow dry with brush -> apply product -> style -> hair spray