or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

my jaw literally dropped when I opened the email and saw that Thedi jacket; one of the best items Epaulet has ever offered if only I could afford it...
Lawless is still basically vaporware at this point. I think I can count on one hand the pairs of their jeans I've seen photographed online, and I spent a fair amount of time yesterday trying to find them.It is far from clear that they are a viable business in the long-term.
I would argue that he is effectively ripping people off by taking their money while not honoring the return policies stated on his website. A purchase from Howard Yount at this point should be considered final sale, but it is not disclosed as such to the customer. As I said before, that is unethical. I know he has a history with StyleForum and the products are great so people are inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this has been going on for some time now...
I love what I have from HY - the price/quality ratio is unparalleled in RTW trousers - but it is unethical for him to continue business in this manner so even though I am in need of a new pair of trousers, I will not order them here. It's a shame.
Frankly I'm not sure it all adds up. I guess they must be well-funded and can afford to lose money while they build the brand?But for $47.50 after shipping I'll roll the dice.
I ordered the Kaihara 2x1 indigo twill. The straight cut looks perfect for me - like the Gustin straight in the top block but a nice taper, which is exactly what I've been looking for. Would love to see some heavy American duck canvas options.
Wow this looks like an insane deal. I'm bummed the grey selvedge is sold out.
Anyone have thoughts on solid navy fabrics for a suit? I'm tentatively planning that it be my wedding suit, although it will be worn heavily at work and it's possible I may order yet another suit for my wedding considering it's not until August 2015 (interested in getting a length of heavier English cloth and having it done CMT as I have to say I do wish Kent's maker stocked stuff heavier than 280 grams). I'd like to be "true navy" enough to work in a job interview, I...
I'll add to this and say that attractive lasts available in standard sizes are what would make me consider Luxire shoes. I'd be interested in customizing the design/styling/materials a la Meermin MTO, but I have absolutely no interest in trying to achieve a bespoke fit over the internet. If people want to fiddle with measuring their feet and trying to make that work, more power to them, but it'd be a shame if you had to play that game to get Luxire shoes.
I will go against the grain and say that I don't remotely care about things like better pocket bags and hidden rivets. Denim construction is good as is.