or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Excited to finally get my first Gustin shirt in the grab bag. Nearly every single fabric they've run so far is something I'd wear and the S measures similarly to my Luxire shirts so I'm certain I'll be pleased.
Thanks! I have not yet been back although I am planning to go this summer. I've sent a couple other people his way and they have been pleased. My suit has certainly held up very well.Sadly (maybe not the best word) I have dropped 20+ pounds since I got the suit so I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board with fit on my next visit.
dpak09, I got a similar email on the natural duck canvas pants I backed in January and was similarly bummed about it. Especially because there had been a denim grab bag literally the day before I got the email, so I knew the inventory had probably just been totally cleared out. Fortunately they had a pair of Okayama Standards in my size that they were able to send me, which I preferred to store credit or a refund because I was extremely eager to get a feel for Gustin...
I really do not understand why they haven't improved the chino photography. Like, I backed a pair of them right away but it was in spite of those photos...
Has there ever been a grab bag for shirts?
Those boots sold out in 9D not more than 10 minutes before I made up my mind to buy them last week. So mad.
Dammit, and here I had successfully talked myself into keeping card in wallet thinking they were Loake and therefore not a deal.(er, I mean, thanks for the info!)
What about the Peal & Co chukka field boots that have a crepe sole and no Goodyear welt? Do C&J or AS offer this type of construction or price point? I think there has to be another manufacturer in the Peal & Co mix. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Chukka-Field-Boots/614H,default,pd.html?dwvar_614H_Color=BLCK&contentpos=7&cgid=0522
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?165062-Peale-amp-Co-shoes-source Here Steve Smith describes some clues to identifying the source of Peal & Co shoes. Going by this, all you can definitively say is that they're not C&J. But it sure seems like they are probably Loake.
Hmm, well they're certainly a great discount vis a vis the original price, but some research suggests a pair of identical-but-for-an-additional-eyelet Loake Kemptons can currently be had from Pediwear for ~$270 shipped, which is within a few bucks of the Peal & Co pair with discount so perhaps it's not a great deal in the grand scheme of things.