or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

https://www.weargustin.com/stock some solid stuff, really happy to pick up the moss brown check shirt
In the earlier correspondence they suggested that in addition to their suggested styles the suits could be fully customized. Frankly I am in need of staple business suits in conservative colors so the fabric/style range is likely to be fine with me so long as it is indeed quality English cloth. The "business double" pledge seems like an amazing deal. I would jump on it if only I knew the date of the NYC event.
yeah that bag looks awesome wonder about the durability of a wool-cashmere blend in that application though
They currently have a pair of jeans for $81 and another for $95. There are two $76 and two $69 shirts, same as they have been since launch. The higher prices have been for premium fabrics. I'm sure they make a bit more proportionally on those, but who cares? I'm guessing with the bags they underestimated the production costs the first time around. If anything Gustin has been shockingly true to their principles as they've grown. Remember how Josh posted that statement on...
really regret not ordering this one...easily my favorite check they've run and I hope it comes back
I only own one Gustin shirt, but I think it's both nicer and, due to the significantly lower price, a much better value. Epaulet shirts have a great fit and they choose good fabrics, but for me they aren't worth the price (not hating on Epaulet though...lots of their stuff is a killer value, especially their bottoms).
I think a Gustin small is very close to an Epaulet medium. I own both and think both fit well. Epaulet shirts have a bit more taper thanks to the darts but they are the same in the chest and shoulders.
I'm actually pretty excited about this new line of products and, if I'm able to make it up to NYC for the launch event and get fitted by Mahon himself, am going to try to get in on the first round of orders.
Today I'm wearing them at work with light grey wool trousers and a brown glenplaid jacket. They look killer with my graphite Gustin chinos and Gustin natural denim too. Very versatile shoes.
The Carmina pebble grain chukkas I bought in the sale are just awesome. I don't think the photos on the site did them justice.