or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Good lord I hope they don't go ahead with the halo for next season. What a ridiculous-looking contraption.
Qualifying was kind of a drag to watch because of the flags, but I don't have a problem with the way they managed it. Conditions looked really bad. The safety car starts at Silverstone and Monaco were far more egregious. Pretty dull race. Also is it just me or are the commercials on NBCSN getting even worse? The last two races they've been cutting to break after only 3-4 laps on many occasions. I may have to start downloading the Sky broadcasts.
going from no internet streaming presence to F1 races being available exclusively through the iTunes Store would be classic Bernie
Yeah. I've been rooting for Nico this year but it's getting hard to keep it up. Lewis has proven over and over again that he is the better driver, and especially the better wheel-to-wheel racer.
I am very pleased with the GMTO lug-soled split-toe bluchers I just received. These soles are *serious* and will clearly stand up to a lot of abuse as a casual shoe, but they are still sleek enough to work with the more casual end of my tailored wardrobe. They are ideal travel shoes.
Yeah, I was shocked that Lewis got away with that move.
I am having the time of my life at the Canadian GP so far. This is a fantastic event.
it's also insane that the big teams have an enormous amount of influence over the rulesof course the teams with windtunnels and infinite engineering and computational resources think the sport needs to be more aero-dependent!
My research indicated that general admission is essentially worthless in Canada because there are almost no views at all, and certainly no hills to sit on. I did indeed buy tickets in the hairpin.
I am very excited to be heading up to Montreal this weekend to attend my first race. Anybody been to the Canadian GP before?