or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

agree that that's the best Luxire jacket effort I've seen yet
Yeah a waxed canvas dopp kit simply isn't functional. It would get gross very easily,
I own a pair of straight fit jeans and a pair of slim fit jeans. I have proportionally big thighs, so the straights fit me better up top and the slims much better from the knee down. I ordered slim fit chinos, thinking the same thing as you - on paper they have more room in the thigh and yet a narrow leg opening... perfect! I'd say in practice they fit approximately the same as the slim fit jeans in the thigh and, on me, they are downright skinny from the knee down.I can...
That shirt looks great.
How wide is #4?
Yes, absolutely.
I have two shirts in Pale Blue End-on-End 100/2 and it's a great staple blue shirt. Feels nice, not too hard to iron, excellent value. It's a significant upgrade from the sky blue summer chambray, which is a similar fabric that I ordered previously.
the chinos are really great I am always flummoxed, though, by how differently this type of cloth fits than denim. I ordered a 32 slim and they are clearly too tight in the legs, despite the measurements in the fit guide being larger than the corresponding 32 slim denim cut, which fits me reasonably well. Drape is the damndest thing. One of the reasons I've always loved the Epaulet duck canvas chinos is that the fabric drapes similarly to denim. I'm keeping them, since...
I backed the first campaign of the graphite chinos. Received the shipping notification on 8/7 and they are due to be delivered today.
The typical Gustin customer is buying so much raw denim that he never actually develops fades on any one pair...