or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I like the standard thick MOP buttons but sometimes the gauntlet can be very difficult to button.
I am excited to order some trousers in this wool/poly blend. I'm very hard on trousers but don't have the budget to keep a large rotation, so something hard-wearing that will hold up in the crotch is very appealing to me. And the price is right.
Williams has been lacking downforce all season so it's not too surprising that they'd have a poor showing at such a tight circuit.
love that Neapolitan cuff, will definitely try that on a future shirt
Get the Filson. I'm all about Gustin when they're doing basics but a Filson briefcase is an iconic and very recognizable design, rather than generic, and the Gustin copy is simply tasteless.
I don't know, if you follow the teams and drivers on Twitter there is a relentless torrent of information and media. Much is promotional of course, but much of it also feels like a dialogue with the community.
Very sad. It sounds like perhaps they took him off life support? I read something a few days ago alluding to that being an option. I know F1 is inherently dangerous, but his accident is doubly tragic because the actual impact itself was improbable and catastrophically unlucky but the circumstances that led to it were completely avoidable.
it's amazing to me that they're still trying, in their own incompetent way
As an update on this, I did actually receive a pair of jeans.After a very lengthy email exchange where I made very clear multiple times that I ordered a 32 straight and expected to receive a 32 straight - including confirming several times that I did not want a slim-straight - I received a pair of jeans with no size tag, garment tag, or any other identifying information beyond the Lawless-stamped leather patch. Lo and behold, I measure them and they are spot-on to the 32...
I wear a EPNY medium and Gustin classic small and while the Gustin is a touch smaller all around, for me they function as the same size. I prefer the EPNY (and use it as the basis of my custom shirts) but both work for me.