or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

I thought he was pretty damn impressive this year in what was obviously a dog of a car, run by a team in turmoil.
It's going to be amusing if the Honda power unit doesn't pan out and McLaren is paying ungodly amounts of money to Alonso and Button to run in the middle of the pack. I expected them to go with a cheaper Magnussen in the second car as a hedge. Signing Button is an indication of confidence, anyway.
I find that wrinkles naturally come out of wool simply by hanging on proper hangers (clamping trouser hangers in particular) for a couple of days. I think fear of steam is probably overstated unless you're going at seams aggressively with a fabric steamer. That said, I've never found the shower trick to actually accomplish anything.
Heh, I finally ordered such a pair on Friday for largely the same reason but I measured them myself, taking in the waist a touch.Hopefully it works out as the HY USA is great - reasonably slim while still draping very cleanly (in flannel and tropical wool alike!). I noticed that the back rise on the HY pants seems quite long (17.25") compared to the front rise (11"). I measured both a 34 that's been altered to roughly a 32 and a genuine 32 and they largely agreed. No idea...
Any chance of some grey denim?
I'm quite impressed with how planted it feels. The upgraded suspension that come with the "performance package" option is no joke compared to the standard EcoBoost that I test-drove. It really sticks in corners and there's a lot less lateral and longitudinal movement than you would expect from such a large vehicle (or indeed, expect from a video of a stock 2014 Mustang pitching and diving on a track).
I have also wondered about extrapolating coat measurements from a shirt. I can't imagine that it's rocket science, and I'd be much more inclined to commission something from Luxire if I knew how to size it as I don't have anything worth sending into them.
Yeah, that GT350 exhaust note is divine. I have a feeling this car is going to turn me into a Mustang enthusiast, especially since I left the V8 on the table for future gratification. After all, I'm only 28: a guy needs something to look forward to in life. Having not previoiusly driven fast cars, though, a few hours behind the wheel of his EcoBoost-powered Mustang really makes clear to me how bonkers modern car specs have gotten. Redlining my car in second gear has me...
I ended up buying the Mustang. Awesome car; Ford has a winner with this one.
I recommend Fusions all the time to people but, eh, I already did the practical car thing once and came to regret it as I became more and more of a car guy. I've never taken a car to a racetrack, but someday I can see myself getting into the hobby.I only have to drive the car in the Midwest for one week per winter, and RWD is only a problem when it's currently snowing. In Michigan a lot of roads will be clear not long after it snows. I never had much of a problem driving...