or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

It's unfortunate that IndyCar doesn't race at COTA. I selfishly wish the NJ street race had worked out, since it would have been very accessible to me living on the East Coast.
Speaking of tracks and corners, the fact that the same guy has designed basically every modern F1 circuit certainly can't be helping things.
Good to know, thanks. It's a strange thing to be worried about buying a pair of shoes that's too nice.
Have any Kent Wang shoe owners had good luck getting sole protectors applied? Can they be applied in a way that preserves the elegant shape of the sole? I am very interested in the benchgrade balmorals, but I'd like to have sole protectors to extend their life. Sub-question: is is possible to get the shoes resoled while preserving the beveled waist? Is this something a SF-approved shop like B Nelson or Sky Valet could accommodate? Or perhaps more importantly, if these...
I've never seen a car that has benefited from in-person viewing over seeing it online more than the i8. I was totally indifferent to it, but when I saw one in person I was stunned.
I have a pair of slim chinos and slim jeans in 32 and find the chinos to be considerably slimmer.
don't expect mine for some time yet, but I am #700 FWIW
I really don't think you need anything other than the tire degradation issue to explain this last race. Nico was so close to Lewis in qualifying that it was essentially random chance that separated them.
I also contacted them after reading some people say that the 2x1 twill denim I ordered was out of stock. They replied in about 24 hours and made a substitution for me. They said my order was being printed for production. We'll see. The products I've seen so far look good, and their straight fit is exactly what I want in a pair of jeans with the higher rise, larger thigh, but still a tapered leg, so I'm willing to be patient.
The tire degradation thing would explain a lot about this race, then. It also means that DRS won't be much of a factor near the front of the pack, since getting within DRS range will mean sacrificing a set of tires prematurely.