or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Indeed. Wasn't the big problem with the Ferrari power unit in 2014 not that it was poorly designed but that they underestimated the performance target they needed to optimize it for? One gets the sense that if they were in Honda's shoes and had an extra year of information, they may have been on the pace right out of the gate.
Is anyone else confused by the Brisbane Moss canvas colors? The names and photos don't seem to match. It would be really nice to see a photo of the swatches next to the ostensible names, or a fabric code that would be more precise.
I really hope this Renault-Lotus deal goes through. I think Renault will figure things out with their engine and the sport needs as much car manufacturer involvement as it can get. It would be a shame to see them exit the sport entirely.
Is it worth it to spring for a natural bristle Kent brush over a nylon one like their Headhog model?
I like the standard thick MOP buttons but sometimes the gauntlet can be very difficult to button.
I am excited to order some trousers in this wool/poly blend. I'm very hard on trousers but don't have the budget to keep a large rotation, so something hard-wearing that will hold up in the crotch is very appealing to me. And the price is right.
Williams has been lacking downforce all season so it's not too surprising that they'd have a poor showing at such a tight circuit.
love that Neapolitan cuff, will definitely try that on a future shirt
Get the Filson. I'm all about Gustin when they're doing basics but a Filson briefcase is an iconic and very recognizable design, rather than generic, and the Gustin copy is simply tasteless.
I don't know, if you follow the teams and drivers on Twitter there is a relentless torrent of information and media. Much is promotional of course, but much of it also feels like a dialogue with the community.