or Connect

Posts by prozach1576

Building a world class road circuit from scratch in America strikes me as an insane business proposition and I don't generally support public subsidies for sporting facilities. However, it seems an awful shame to torpedo the whole thing over, what, $6 million - a pittance in the world of F1.
These ring-ring jeans are fantastic; don't sleep on them if they still have your size. I love the Wilshire cut too. Decent room in the thighs but a reasonably slim leg opening,
I quite like the slim-fit sweaters and if you can get them at a steep discount they are a good value for a basic piece. They aren't terribly slim; I'm a 38R and the medium fits me well without looking too tight.
Dull race but I really liked the venue. That baseball stadium complex is breathtaking; one of the coolest spots of any circuit. COTA owners must be nervous about the competition.
Grabbed a pair of the Garand trousers in the indigo sea canvas, the ring-ring denim, and one of those reversible Reigning Champ hoodies from the sale section. Pumped because I'd seriously considered all of them at full price. Are the Garand trousers being discontinued?
I seriously considered making the trip this year; glad I didn't.
Wow, those Indy boots are fantastic.
If they were racing on some purpose-built-but-still boring Tilkedrome on the outskirts of Moscow or St. Petersburg or whatever, I honestly wouldn't find it nearly as off-putting.
It's the politics combined with the dreadful track around a crumbling potemkin Olympic village, general lack of atmosphere, and the weird Putin presence apart from any larger geopolitical issues.
agree that the Russian GP is a very depressing event overall at least there was some action this year