or Connect

Posts by RyanAnderson

Very interested in purchasing new or gently used Alden in 9D (Barrie) or 9.5D TTS. Would love a LWB in Whiskey/Ravello/Cigar, but very much interested in any other models as well.
Regarding the comment a few pages back on boot eyelets not lining up; never realized it until today, but mine are like that as well. Guess it is reasonably normal.
Totally agree. I think the Jort looks great and don't think sizing up would be the right move at all.
Yup, same size just got used to it. It's not a big deal really unless I have very thin socks on.
That's been my experience too - I have Barrie lasted PTBs and the J.Crew captoe boots and the LWB I got seem like they have much more room in the toe.
Brand new in box Alden longwings in cigar shell. Got these by chance from theshoemart.com figuring I'd take a shot and see if they fit and they are the wrong size - I need a 9D. They are completely unworn and uncreased (they have only been tried on by me, on carpet, and have not been bent per RSM return policy). They're a great shade of cigar and i wish I could keep them. These can still be returned, but figured I'd put them up here before I did to give someone from the...
100% silk. Lightly used. Smoke free home.
100% silk. Lightly used. Smoke free home.
+1 for most alterations.If you're just getting some basic alterations done it may by possible though. When I bought my suit there, just had basic hemming and waist take in on the pants, with no alterations to the jacket and they were able to do it in 1 hour.
I usually do with suits, but not sport coats. Never have a reason to use them on suits. I always open the breast pocket though.